IGNORED

Rushup Edge full leak?

Rubin Farr

ok so i'm sick of this "i've got and you don't" shit. people on moo are claiming they have the exclusive leak, while some on the That Other Site™ forums are claiming they have it and aren't allowed to release the url (bullshit). supposedly it's in the electronic music room on slsk but only one user has it? are all these fools talking about the 3 tracks on megaupload or is there a full leak floating around?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest synthisist

Just search for it on soulseek. Not the electronic music room.

And yes, it's a full leak. Good stuff.

Guest HmND
ok so i'm sick of this "i've got and you don't" shit. people on moo are claiming they have the exclusive leak, while some on the That Other Site™ forums are claiming they have it and aren't allowed to release the url (bullshit). supposedly it's in the electronic music room on slsk but only one user has it? are all these fools talking about the 3 tracks on megaupload or is there a full leak floating around?

It was originally leaked on slsk and moo at the same time, I got it from moo cause I don't have Soulseek installed. This is not bullshit, and I think the "can't release the url" reference you're talking about is my own post on That Other Site™, for which I was banned for a week now (I posted a rapidshare link earlier there but it was deleted, so I thought just by giving a small hint of where it can be found I'd be safe).

Anyways, you don't have to look far to find the release. Frankly, I don't give much fuck if I get banned here on watmm or not, but I'm still not going to post a direct link.

Very big hint for you: you are so very close

to

the

download

link.

The Devon track that was up on Brian's myspace page is now called "Synthacon 9" for some mysterious reason. It's a great track and on it's own the reason to buy the album. Other tracks are quality, as well. Definitely a great album!

Hi there HmND! XLT needs more people banned!

Guest sqruwezey

so are there only 3 new tracks besides the confederation through tracks

at least thats all i could find on soulseek

there have to be more or not?

All 6 tracks are leaked.

I'm fairly disappointed, to be honest. I would have suspected everybody already had it by now. Guess not. Do yourself a favor and make friends with moo-members.

Guest synthisist
so are there only 3 new tracks besides the confederation through tracks

at least thats all i could find on soulseek

there have to be more or not?

No, it's 6 new tracks.

Guest Speedplay

It was originally leaked on slsk and moo at the same time, I got it from moo cause I don't have Soulseek installed. This is not bullshit, and I think the "can't release the url" reference you're talking about is my own post on That Other Site™, for which I was banned for a week now (I posted a rapidshare link earlier there but it was deleted, so I thought just by giving a small hint of where it can be found I'd be safe).

Anyways, you don't have to look far to find the release. Frankly, I don't give much fuck if I get banned here on watmm or not, but I'm still not going to post a direct link.

Very big hint for you: you are so very close

to

the

download

link.

mate.

:beer:

Guest HmND
Do yourself a favor and make friends with moo-members.

Or read my post and actually follow it through. :wink2:

Speedplay: you're welcome mate.

Guest Renivatio
rushup i bank 12 is so fucking good.

a to the fucking men, d00d. Really mint stuffs.

Last Rushup 10 isn't getting enough props, love this track, especially the melody in the second half

Guest Epedemic

funny, its undeniable this guy is afx with that track unless he stole it from afx himself.

the whole thing is just quality. shiz ko e sounds like instrumental dirty-mind era prince, definitely some vibert in there. to my ears:

synthacon 9 - pure aphex

last rushup 10 - sounds like an aphex/pusher collab

shiz ko e - almost certainly aphex/vibert to my ears

rushup I bank 12 - pure aphex

death fuck - sounds like an aphex/snares collab

goodbye rute - still can't make up my mind about this one

Guest Kaiser

if perspeeks wasn't so perfect this could be this year's best album by far

rushup i bank 12 owns

Guest Iain C

I've been avoiding the Tuss nonsense but having heard the first track from this, I think it sounds very much like aphex and if so it's about the best thing he could have done post-Analord... I'm impressed whether it's him or not.

Guest synthisist
Last Rushup 10 isn't getting enough props, love this track, especially the melody in the second half

Agreed.

Guest psy-sci
the whole thing is just quality. shiz ko e sounds like instrumental dirty-mind era prince, definitely some vibert in there. to my ears:

synthacon 9 - pure aphex

last rushup 10 - sounds like an aphex/pusher collab

shiz ko e - almost certainly aphex/vibert to my ears

rushup I bank 12 - pure aphex

death fuck - sounds like an aphex/snares collab

goodbye rute - still can't make up my mind about this one

goodbye route = boc

:P

awesome album every track is fantastic

Guest tht! tne
awesome album every track is fantastic

i'm just listening to synthacon 9 now