IGNORED

forlon - diminish (beak remix)

Guest ~ism

im only half way through this and i already think it's great.

i know the orginal track very well, that ep from forlon makes it onto my playlist month after month.

Liked the Cubus remix of esh interlude too.

But yeah, this is damm hawt.

dammm hawt.

back for more commentary later.

Guest awkward

this is such a sweet vibe. so much more laid back (for most of it) than your usual stuff.

the bigger beats toards the end are a little dull programming wise maybe, would be my only crit. got that 3 snare hit thing which maybe could be more interestingly varied?

otherwise this is tops.

another great beak production. sounds like a nice next ep opener.

Guest Promo

Mmm where has Forlon been? He hasn't been here for ages. Mmm this is quite nice. For some reason it sounds like Beak to me.

Guest Gump

very nice fred, very nice

this ahs also reminded me i have not listened to that forlon ep for ages, am off to do it now

thanks man

It's not often you hear covers in this genre. Nice and smooth.

Could use something extra around the halfway point to fill it out and maintain interest for people like me with short attention spans... maybe alter that main beat (filters, reverbs, whatever). Ooh but the breakbeats that drop around the four minute point are most satisfying.

It's not often you hear covers in this genre. Nice and smooth.

Could use something extra around the halfway point to fill it out and maintain interest for people like me with short attention spans... maybe alter that main beat (filters, reverbs, whatever). Ooh but the breakbeats that drop around the four minute point are most satisfying.

fred your remix is awesome. and thanks from me too guys, for remembering and such. i'm around, but i'm not spending too much time with forums at the moment. i'm going to give this to a label i'm with, see if they want to press it on a cd. or if i ever buy some dedicated webspace again i will put it there.

Nice sounds; i like the ringing bell thing that comes in toward the beginning.

This song actually has a really strong beat if you accented the 2 and 4 more, maybe for a final amping up of the dynamics before you drop out at teh end? Even your breakbeat kind of lays off the 2 and 4.

I like the sparse use of guitar.

pizza/10

• 9 years later...

Archived