IGNORED

various artists - deep sea creatures tribute LP

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i want to submit some tracks... i just wanted to know the style of the tracks that have been submitted so far? melodic electronic music drill n bass style? ambient drum n bass? dubstep ? etc?

i've had ambient, breakcore, trance, melodic drill n bass, acid analogue type stuff, noise, trip hop, among others. also someone clearly did a beardstep track and tried to pass it off as DSC. it's all good.

Guest Adjective

i may have an acoustic guitar in my next submission, so i think i may also be sneaking a beardstep / DSC hybrid in here. it'll be like the Gordon's Fisherman

i came here to post that everything i've tried to make for this is crap (or more crap than my other shit), so the previous 2 posts are appropriate.

Guest Mr Salads
2 WEEKS TO GO

keep em coming. the artwork is looking quite nice.

Im having serious hardware issues. I tried firing up Pro Tools 6.4 on my mac and it turns out it's not compatible. The only way to fix it is an upgrade that costs 75 dollars. Fucking hell. I feel legitimately betrayed by these assholes...

just entered this thread for first time.

what's the story - can't be arsed going back 10 pages to the start.

anyone summarise?

sure ism

deep sea creatures were runners up as "the most electronic music thing" in a recent watmm tournament poll.

i'm organizing a compilation in tribute to the deep sea creatures, gonna put it out on hard copy with some nice packaging.

if you want to submit a track, the deadline is monday, july 30th.

that's it!

Archived