IGNORED

I belive the hole http://www.myspace.com/briantregaskin is fake

o00o

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
were any of the "confederation trough" tracks uploaded to either space? if not, i think they could be fakeys

yes Akunk, the vinyl only track was on the first myspace http://www.myspace.com/briantregaskin page without record crackling noises indicating it was from the original master.

This fact alone has made me somewhat convinced the first myspace page is the real deal, as for all the tracks on it being on Rushup edge including Teddy Oggie that remains to be seen.

It also had whats called on the Rushup Edge leak "synthacon 9" however the Guardian article and the original myspace page both called this song 'Devon' the guardian article also seems to think the Tuss is from Devon. This also leads me to believe either the rushup edge leak is fake OR the song titles at the very least are fake.

the other page 'briantregaksin' has a song called 'death fuck' that sounds nothing like the leak and is fake. Death fuck however might not even be on the Rushup Edge album as indicated by Brian's comments in his Q & a. he says its a poofta title, which is hard not to agree with. I doubt aphex would name a track this nbadly.

so if the leak is a fake and it sounds nothing like the leak, then maybe it's real?

i think the 'real' leak si most likely fake where as the 'fakes' most people thought were fake on the original myspace page are real but most likely not on rushup edge. As for what songs will appear on rushup edge, probably will be fake tracks made by all of rephlex records for jokes

it's been so obvious to me from the beginning. I also think that it is obvious to everyone. the poeple that express doubt about it are people who find it fun to confuse the rest.

it's been so obvious to me from the beginning. I also think that it is obvious to everyone. the poeple that express doubt about it are people who find it fun to confuse the rest.

liar

Guest Caustic
aphex twin made a track called "breath march" so why not "death fuck"

Because 'Death Fuck' sounds like a Snares track.

And we all know Richard doesn't pal about with Aaron.

Guest Lanner
It also had whats called on the Rushup Edge leak "synthacon 9" however the Guardian article and the original myspace page both called this song 'Devon' the guardian article also seems to think the Tuss is from Devon.

Wasn't this track also available as 'the cloud began to melt'? At the time that was released who was alledged to have made it? it was afx iirc.

Its all rephlex/rdj mindfuck propagana imo, designed to have exactly this reaction..

Guest Caustic
Wasn't this track also available as 'the cloud began to melt'? At the time that was released who was alledged to have made it? it was afx iirc.

Its all rephlex/rdj mindfuck propagana imo, designed to have exactly this reaction..

Then let's change our reactions.

Tuss = Snares

why would they do that i'm sure their sales spectrum surpasses the watmm.com universe.

facts:

the myspace was created after the release of confederation through.

both akunk and "devon" were available. anyone could've set up that site with those tracks.

the pictures are an obvious intent of imitating richard's photography. but the original source of one of them was tracked to a synth site.

there is no reason whatsoever to think that rephlex was involved in this. there have been hoaxes previous to a big name release (autechre, boc) before, so there's an antecedent. the guardian article is shit and probably sourced in the internet/watmm/fakemyspace. lol @ death fuck sounds like snares.. you know because snares has such a distinctive and original sound ha!.

fuck why do i care. i'll stop now.

Guest Renivatio

Now I really, really think that the folks at rephlex are really laughing their asses off.

Guest Caustic
Did you know GX1 Solo syncs up with Wizard of Oz?

did you know Patrick Tregaskin's gxsolo chip tune cover sounds fucking awesome?

Si senor.

Archived