IGNORED

I belive the hole http://www.myspace.com/briantregaskin is fake

o00o

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RE: hello :)

Body: I don't own the domain clonestamp.com, so I don't really know where that image came from, and I don't know who Brian Tregaskin is. I had a site called clonestamp, but I never bought the domain for it. Here is the info about who owns that domain:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/resu...=clonestamp.com

so this just leeds to a provider...

has a provider in the us the duty to tell who has registered the domain?

See? I told you it probably wasnt him. Just because a person says something, doesnt always mean they followed thru and did it. You really are *this* desperate arent you? It's either that, or you're 15 and your summer break from kiddie school just started.

Dude, friendly advice: You're wasting your time.

RE: hello :)

Body: I don't own the domain clonestamp.com, so I don't really know where that image came from, and I don't know who Brian Tregaskin is. I had a site called clonestamp, but I never bought the domain for it. Here is the info about who owns that domain:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/resu...=clonestamp.com

so this just leeds to a provider...

has a provider in the us the duty to tell who has registered the domain?

See? I told you it probably wasnt him. Just because a person says something, doesnt always mean they followed thru and did it. You really are *this* desperate arent you? It's either that, or you're 15 and your summer break from kiddie school just started.

Dude, friendly advice: You're wasting your time.

as you see i had success with finding out who made http://www.myspace.com/briantregaksin so what is wrong with trying it this way :happy:

for me as beeing a webmaster it does not take a long time to come to this consideration about the background :cool:

and i am still confident that we would know who he is by knowing who registered the clonestamp.com domain :aphexsign:

as you see i had success with finding out who made http://www.myspace.com/briantregaksin so what is wrong with trying it this way :happy:

I guess I missed that. Is that confirmed?

for me as beeing a webmaster it does not take a long time to come to this consideration about the background :cool:

Anyone who knows how to "view source" in their web browser could do this.

and i am still confident that we would know who he is by knowing who registered the clonestamp.com domain :aphexsign:

Doubt it.

I guess I missed that. Is that confirmed?

look at my post on the first page its obvious

Anyone who knows how to "view source" in their web browser could do this.

so why i am desperate then?

Doubt it.

if he used a template i agree but there is a not implausible chance that he is in some kind of a matter associated with that domain as this picture seems to be edited and uploaded just to be used there on this only myspace

as you see in the other case it also worked and there are lots of myspace pages that either use a template or their webspace to host their background on a domain they own

Thanks for the tip about the avatar LUDD !

And by the way my pictures are personal as well...

thanks for giving me back this portrait you had of me.

You called yourself a webmaster. I said anyone could spend 2 seconds Viewing Source on a webpage. The difference is you took this a few unnecessary steps further by Googling, Emailing that dude, bothering with WhoIS and service providers, and whatever else it is you are doing. That's just a lot of time spent, for what exactly?

if he used a template i agree but there is a not implausible chance that he is in some kind of a matter associated with that domain as this picture seems to be edited and uploaded just to be used there on this only myspace

Again, it begs the question, so what if "he" is associated. Perhaps clonestamp is an ad agency that works closely with Rephlex now? By the looks of it, they seem to have the same minimal presentation that Rephlex has. Isn't there an email address on there?

You called yourself a webmaster. I said anyone could spend 2 seconds Viewing Source on a webpage. The difference is you took this a few unnecessary steps further by Googling, Emailing that dude, bothering with WhoIS and service providers, and whatever else it is you are doing. That's just a lot of time spent, for what exactly?

Again, it begs the question, so what if "he" is associated. Perhaps clonestamp is an ad agency that works closely with Rephlex now? By the looks of it, they seem to have the same minimal presentation that Rephlex has. Isn't there an email address on there?

CHRIST THIS IS EXCITING

hey oOOOo

i don't pretend to understand a god damn word of any of that post

but i wanted to ask you if you have any dirt on the myspace.com/thetussmusic page

cause thats the only one of the 3 that i have any doubts about it being faked

Guest Kibreg

are you guys really arguing the authenticity of all these myspace pages? even the original tuss page is *fake* (at least when it comes to the music & admin(s)).

Guest Kibreg
My own unique conspiracy theory and some incomprehensible babble...

great user name... "Cellar Door"

so now as there is prove that he the BT myspace is a fuking liar with pretending deathfuck beeing fake i was right in the end mhahaha

Archived