IGNORED

Rushup Edge on Ebay

Pitbulle

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

I *think* the seller is a reviewer for MOJO magazine. He makes a tidy profit from selling all the CDs and EPs he gets sent to review!

This artwork sucks, I hate that half of it is gone as soon as you open it :(

I can't imagine this will go for a lot of squids though, I'll just wait 12 more days :)

I can't imagine this will go for a lot of squids though, I'll just wait 12 more days :)

there can be less:

men.jpg

there can be less:

men.jpg

Yeah, I hate that one too

looks doesn't make the music, moron

Thank you for telling me that, dumbass !

I prefer artwork and inlays in an album when I actually buy it instead of just dl it !

i mite just keep mp3s who wants cd as ugly as that

I'll be buying this still but I agree, I wish they had put a little more effort into the artwork!

This artwork sucks, I hate that half of it is gone as soon as you open it

yeah after the recycled cardboard of Chosen Lords, now this, i'm waiting for RDJ to start selling CD-Rs with magic marker written on them.

This artwork sucks, I hate that half of it is gone as soon as you open it

yeah after the recycled cardboard of Chosen Lords, now this, i'm waiting for RDJ to start selling CD-Rs with magic marker written on them.

that would be cool :-)

re the sticker art, we all love the songs and know them inside out I am happy to have the CD with just the case!

Guest Retrig

Nah, the sticker is on the case, not the wrapping.

You're right, I hadn't even opened my copy because I thought it was like the MEN1CD.

You're right, I hadn't even opened my copy because I thought it was like the MEN1CD.

erh... I mean like the DRUKQS01CD :)

vinyls will look good

im gonna watch them spin

its important

i was thinking that maybe rephlex deliberately try to make their CDs as ugly as possible...

because every vinyl thing i've got from them is pretty nicely done - good sleeves, thick vinyl.

but what incentive is their for digital people "support the entertainment they love" if they can't buy rephlex from bleep as well?

hum... i think it's not expensive to make these cds as ugly as possible, rephlex prefers to pay less expensive as possible!! covers & printings are expensive for rephlex records... so it's less expensive to create vinyls than cds...

vinyls will look good

im gonna watch them spin

its important

i was thinking that maybe rephlex deliberately try to make their CDs as ugly as possible...

i could go for this theory. Take Urban Tribe's newest as an example. It looks like some of the worst most amateurish photoshop ever , its actually very shocking how bad it looks.

Guest earlgrey

erh... I mean like the DRUKQS01CD :)

Even with the sticker on the case, there can be problems:

aps.jpg

I bought my copy second-hand, so I didn't have to go through the agony of ripping the sticker to get into the bugger. Not that it's quite the same as peeling off the banana from an original Velvet Underground & Nico LP.

Archived