Guest earlgrey
Shut up about The Tuss already.

The who?

Shut up about The Tuss already.

The who?

No, The Tuss

Guest AOOproductions
FAKE

That was honestly one of the worst tracks i have ever heard. At 1:58 it could have been shorter. Where did you find this anyways?

Guest AOOproductions
Disguising it as unreleased Tuss however is pretty lame.

Well thats the point. The track is shit but putting it off as a Tuss track is even shittier.

Actually, I like it, nice work. Disguising it as unreleased Tuss however is pretty lame.

A lot of lame ass punks do that just to get people to listen to their shitty bedroom music.

My favourite part is when they get slaughtered by negative feedback and you dont see them again for the remainder of the thread. :angry:

Ok. here it goes... Don't fucking go 'round peddling yo shit saying it may just be a tuss cuz its gayer than a bag of dicks. Secondly, buried in the watmm fourums, there is a place for "tor toons/ thirdly, i just wasted time posg thi-

Guest Kenneth172

Ok. here it goes... Don't fucking go 'round peddling yo shit saying it may just be a tuss cuz its gayer than a bag of dicks. Secondly, buried in the watmm fourums, there is a place for "tor toons/ thirdly, i just wasted time posg thi-

OWNED!

Archived