IGNORED

Ae live @ Dour 2007

Guest Goum Le Chat

Yea, I mean a new album has to be out soon though (soon meaning 2007) First of all, they have been slowly polishing this live set for over two years now and it rocks. So I am guessing at least a few songs will turn up on an album. Hopefully. Plus, didnt someone say that they announced at a gig that a new album would be out during the fall sometime?

nah, that wasn't true. at het paard in the hague they said on their website that autechre would release a new album this fall, but they changed it a week later. :cry:

Ya know, some of the greatest artist of all time did some of the most famous shows with about the same set every night.

Ex : Dylan's 1966 tour.

If you didn't have access to boots you wouldn't know goddamn shit about what they did a week or a month ago. Yet if you went to one, you would enjoy it as much as anybody who go to their show. Fucking fanboys.

Guest Ultravisitor
Here is a Ae live in France 14 July 2007 @ Dour. Audio quality is not very good, but it's not so grave.

live @ Dour 2007

Enjoy!

hey man, thank you so much for the upload that was one of the best gigs i have ever been to in my life. BUT i don't know how to download from megaupload.com

if you could explain i would be very grateful.

there should be a little box in the upper right that says enter this pin or something. Should be three letters. Than it will say, either join or wait 45 seconds for free download. Wait 45 seconds, than click the link that says download.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ultravisitor
there should be a little box in the upper right that says enter this pin or something. Should be three letters. Than it will say, either join or wait 45 seconds for free download. Wait 45 seconds, than click the link that says download.

sweet, thanks bro.

thanks for this; download when i get home.

i'll never argue or complain about re-works of this set.

keep going, i say !

more lcc remix iterations !

thanks for this; download when i get home.

i'll never argue or complain about re-works of this set.

keep going, i say !

more lcc remix iterations !

i will complain endlessly because this is by far the longest lull or lack of new musical output frequency that AE has had in their entire career.

I consulted the I Ching as to when there would be a new AE album. This album will be released on the first month of spring (Feb - March?) or could be first month of spring in UK calendar. This album will not pander to critics or be a more "current" sound. There will be no influence from other flavour of the week artists (no dubstep :).

Also someones daughter will get married. lolz

This trigram transformed to Chi Chi which might be a bit grim. This album will be absolutely brilliant, it will be a pinnacle or the end of an evolution and will sell well but could bring disorder and even a hiatus or breakup. Possibly enacted by someone who lives in the country...

Guest paradise

Thanks for the link, was my first Ae live experience, good to (sort of) relive it!

Luke Vibert, Autechre, then Venetian Snares, one after the other in one tent, it was a great night :shade:

Archived