IGNORED

Just listened to Farewell Fire all the way through

Dragon

wtf? A minute and a half of quite-as-hell tones, with lots and lots of silence at the end. I mean, at least Magic Window had a purpose (moving the length of Geogaddi to 66:06), but is this supposed to be a serious track?

Guest thedisavowed

It has always had a sort of funeral dirge feeling to it for me. Maybe it's not all that musically fascinating, but I still find it resonant for some reason.

I certainly find it more fascinating than Magic Window though, even if it does push the total time up.

Guest Archrival

its the most emotional track on TCH and I never listened to any BOC track more than Farewell Fire...the end before it gets really quite is beyond magic....dunno how they made it, it cant have been intentional, stuff like that is "luck", "faith", "intuition"...

wtf? A minute and a half of quite-as-hell tones, with lots and lots of silence at the end. I mean, at least Magic Window had a purpose (moving the length of Geogaddi to 66:06), but is this supposed to be a serious track?

I suggest you don't ever try William Basinski then...

Guest Archrival

I suggest you don't ever try William Basinski then...

hahaha thats what im talking about :D thums up :ok:

Guest bixlee

u ppl who think that magic window sux because its jsut silence are dead fucken wrong

tehres stuff going on but u just have to listen for it

Guest bixlee

whatever posers. BoC is what u make of them, if you dont like them STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Shockerbrown
its the most emotional track on TCH and I never listened to any BOC track more than Farewell Fire...the end before it gets really quite is beyond magic....dunno how they made it

select the last part of a track and click on "fade out".

I like the the transition from Farewell Fire to Macquarie Ridge. It's like, "FALLING ASLEEP Falling Asleep falling asleep.............WAKE THE FUCK UP! We gonna' cram so beauty down your throat!"

no, there's not. it's completely silent. if you think somethings going on, then get your head checked out.

Try playing it backwards, it's totally different.

the end before it gets really quite is beyond magic....dunno how they made it, it cant have been intentional, stuff like that is "luck", "faith", "intuition"...

comments like that bother me to no end.

"If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem wonderful at all." -Michelangelo

Guest earlgrey
"If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem wonderful at all." -Michelangelo

Are you an American called Nick?

Archived