IGNORED

unknown/unreleased tracks from various afx sets

gunnar

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why it sounds almost identical to the original?

mayb he doesnt no tht

It thought it sounded kinda different, faster

yeah and theres less of a difference of the resonance and frequency on the little "chieur"s

edit: and theres a little extra drum loop

Edited by boris

303descry is amazing! and I mean.............amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!

thx for the post, I hope I will listen to this in better quality, someday?.....sometime...?......fakk..

Guest Barricade
303descry is amazing! and I mean.............amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!

thx for the post, I hope I will listen to this in better quality, someday?.....sometime...?......fakk..

yes RDJ himself will release a 320 MP3 just for u.

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=879418:date=Nov 20 2008, 06:05 PM:name=Doom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doom @ Nov 20 2008, 06:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=879418"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->303descry is amazing! and I mean.............amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!

thx for the post, I hope I will listen to this in better quality, someday?.....sometime...?......fakk..<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yes RDJ himself will release a 320 MP3 just for u.

little did we know....

Guest circular-konrad

actually i think it's just "Emotinium" from his Ceeland cassette release. on "Emotinium II" he uses a 808 kick and the sequence is slightly different. in "303descry" a 707 was used. you can hear a short extract in his advert:

http://www.ceephax.co.uk/mp3s/Newer%204/CEELAND%20ADVERT%20WITH%20VOICE.mp3

"above the clouds" starts with Skykosis 451 - Hurricane and then goes into The Mover - Frontal Sickness Part 2

most tracks of the snowbombing set have been identified by now: http://www.mixesdb.com/db/index.php/2005-04-06_-_Aphex_Twin_@_Snowbombing,_Disco_Schl%C3%BCssel,_Mayrhofen,_Austria

"above the clouds" starts with Skykosis 451 - Hurricane and then goes into The Mover - Frontal Sickness Part 2

woah dude, you're a fucking genius. always thought this was unknown afx track

snowbomb.mp3 is one of my fav unreleased tracks, 3 notes con was until it was realeased, and the afxbuggery one. But my most favorite unreleased one is not any of these tracks.

its the one from 1:12:00 until 1:14 in the warp20 paris set and from the BLOC-09 set, right after that radiophonic workshop diddly. It was also played in 2007 at some point, but I can't remember which set, does anyone know which one it is?

Guest griever

its the one from 1:12:00 until 1:14 in the warp20 paris set and from the BLOC-09 set, right after that radiophonic workshop diddly. It was also played in 2007 at some point, but I can't remember which set, does anyone know which one it is?

i think it was an atp set...

i think it was an atp set...

yeah, unfortunately all i can find from that set are a bunch of crappy youtube videos. I think you are the one who originally clued me in to this track actually?