perunamuusi

Most talented Jenkinson  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Jenkinson...talented...pick one

• Tom....Feed me weird things
    • Andy...Ceephax Acid Crew
    • Jon....Kenny the Clown
    • Other

Above are the 3 jenkinsons i know about and a their crowning achievements....

Tom's genre destroying brainmashing work of simple beauty - feed me weird things - the greatest debut album of all time maybe?

Andrew's Self titled double vinyl release on Breakin records, featuring the sublime majesty of Acid le Soken which to my mind is definitely the finest 8 or 9 minutes he or nearly anybody else has produced in the modern electronic era.

Jon's moving and beautifully understated Kenny in The Last Clown... a tour deforce rivalled only by Jon Jenkinson's frighteningly realistic portrayal of a ruthless NY thug in Davro's Dinkles, his own Idiosyncratic take on the classic Pot Noodle Genie, or his genuinely touching performance in Doomsday Derek. Also noteworthy is his skillful handling of an extremely challenging role as the Brummie in Wild Shane. There isn't enough room on the internet to fully express the limitless scope of this man's ability. Definitely the brightest ascending star on the contemporary showbiz circuit.

Choose carefully and where applicable please give a brief but valid justification of your choice

(At the end of the thread all votes will be discarded and Jon Jenkinson crowned KING of the Jenkinsons)

I almosted voted Tom but then I remembered the salmon colored shirt he wore to every press session just recently. "what does that have to do with talent ?" you ask. Everything son, everything.

*mulls over decision*

current mood: bullish

Guest mrbigg

I'm guessing the people voting for others are fucking up the votes too, or voting for an unrelated Jenkinson. There are only three brothers. I know about Jon being in those short films, but does anyone know if he makes music too? Last time I spoke to him he said something about being a drum and bass DJ, but if he makes music I never heard any of it.

EDIT

oh, just remembered about blues explosion, but never actually heard any of it.

Guest AOOproductions

Okay this thread is absurd. Ceephax is the shit, great listens all around. but to compare his first album to Feed me weird thingts is like Comparing Global Goons first Album to SAW. You wouldn't have one without the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived