IGNORED

avril 14th on snl

chaosmachine

i was listening to this trying to figure out where that piano was sampled from.. it's hard to form a mental connection between snl and drukqs.

anyway, the audio seems kinda messed up, the lyrics are really difficult to hear for me.

oh c'mon, it has some funny lines:

you aint wrong to me, so strong to me, you belong to me

Like a very hairy Jake Gyllenhaal to me

they call you weasel

they say your methods are medieval

you can blame the jews

i can be your jim caviezel

Guest Deep Fried Everything

not disagreeing that snl sucks (because i wholeheartedly agree); however this skit is pretty funny and parodies (can't spell his name) pretty well

Guest Al Hounos
SNL really, really, really, sucks.

and when you look back on the mid-90s episodes, it used to be so good. so sad. that talentless bitch tina fey destroyed SNL. :cry:

and when you look back on the mid-90s episodes, it used to be so good. so sad. that talentless bitch tina fey destroyed SNL. :cry:

i dunno, i think its the fact that the entire cast sucks now. the new show with tina fey in it is pretty good, 30 rock.

i think tina fey was the funniest member post will ferrel and tracy morgan days... when those 2 left i lost interest, but i always catch the first few episodes of new seasons!

hey asymm tell that story of how you got booty to avril 14!

i watched it last night and my wife was like "that piano sounds so familiar!" i told her it was aphex and she was like "whaaaa?"... then i brought the laptop into the room showed her then made sweet love!

btw... this aphex sighting on snl will be lost forever in the subforum!

Those SNL Digital shorts are the only thing worth watching on SNL these days. Andy Samberg and his writing crew is really excellent. It's what post-modern SNL humour should be...

that Lazy Sunday rap, Dick in a Box, Nat portman rapping, Young Chuck Norris, now fucking Aphex on SNL? His stuff is too good to be with the other crapola. Get those people a show on TV!

Guest Franklin

this andy guy is really the only bright spot on snl. he's really really funny. maybe the next of the conan-type humor

hey asymm tell that story of how you got booty to avril 14!

i watched it last night and my wife was like "that piano sounds so familiar!" i told her it was aphex and she was like "whaaaa?"... then i brought the laptop into the room showed her then made sweet love!

btw... this aphex sighting on snl will be lost forever in the subforum!

what the Eff y0!?!?! those details suck lolololol

you're not down with the sweet love makin'?

!

rook has never looked at a womans before.

Ooo, and coming from a 15 year old limey. BURN.

And yes, never would have heard about this had it not been posted in GB.

Archived