IGNORED

i openly stink of booze in the workplace

Fred McGriff

when i used to have a job i would rink basically whenever i wanted. and if i didn't want to go to work i could just not show, or call in sick and it'd be fine. if i needed to go (for the money) then i could show up still half drunk, nap in our shitty little break shack for an hour, puke and get to work. was basically the best job ever.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

note the words *used to have a job*.

i've vomited on numerous occasions in the toilet at work. just throwing that out there.

ive come in horribly hungover reeking of beer at a sales office before...luckily i can sleep with my eyes open....and i would put the phone on hold every 5 minutes or so, never got caught.

i'm twateed right now - i'm gonna march into that meeting tomorrow and slap my hand on the middle of the table and say "LISTEN YOU FUCKS - STOP SKIRTING ROUND THE ISSUE AND GET TO THE POINT!"

ast thing I remember was sitting in my chair in my room, completely naked with my headphones on blasting out Mr Jones by The Counting Crows.

LOL!

• 1 year later...
Fred, I'm concerned about your drinking, too. Specifically, I've always wondered what it's like to play video games with a nice buzz and I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Is it more funner? Also, I'm curious about Halo 3. What's that game like? Do you just hobknob with a bunch of 13 year-old Koreans or something or is it actually fun? That game probably depends on having a community and most gaming communities are hideous.

i don't think 13 year old koreans play halo 3.

#1 360 is doing awful in asia

#2 it is not an RTS, free MMO, or gunbound

...and the characters aren't nearly gay enough for them to like it.

...and the characters aren't nearly gay enough for them to like it.

what

the character is called master chef and he shoots eggs

cmon how is that not gay enough

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

so do you stay up later and drink more now you dont have to go to the office any longer?

i'm in bed by 10:30 and up at 6:30am everyday. plus i don't drink. think sf is turning me gay

Archived