IGNORED

i openly stink of booze in the workplace

Fred McGriff

tonight I have drunk a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. my girlfriend had a bottle of Shiraz. we watched LotR Return of the King and both felt quite moved at the emotional bits - "I can't carry it for you Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you!!"

*bursts into tears*

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tv_party
I've cut back on the drinking because I was gaining too much weight.

At least I'm a cheap date now =(

lol yeah that's pretty much my reason for slowing it down. size 34 pants that were falling off of me last year I can barely button, and I'm normally a very skinny dude.

zaya good taste

bacardi not so much unless you're having cocktails.

:rum:

meh ..

threads like this remind me of why drug testing at the workplace for all drugs minus alcohol is quite unfair

funny i was thinking that on my walk yesterday .. it's totally fucking stupid ... plus it would be intresting to see whether or not the recreational drug users on the worksite .. generally were more effective at their jobs .. so that firing them over the drunkoez was actually bad for the business ... stupid christian fanatics ..

[edit] i don't use any drugs btw ... me so laemedge ..

I've cut back on the drinking because I was gaining too much weight.

At least I'm a cheap date now =(

heh .. i've stopped cause apparently some of watmm thought i should ..

Guest abusivegeorge
heh .. i've stopped cause apparently some of watmm thought i should ..

Jesus you've been here more than most and you of all people took a reccomendation off watmm?

Damn.

Fair play though.

tonight I have drunk a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. my girlfriend had a bottle of Shiraz. we watched LotR Return of the King and both felt quite moved at the emotional bits - "I can't carry it for you Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you!!"

*bursts into tears*

that smell is yo nuff respect evaporating

*bursts into tears*

I love the fake-out ending when they're lying there on the rock.

*bursts into tears*

that smell is yo nuff respect evaporating

respect me! oh.

*bursts into tears*

*bursts into tears*

*bursts into tears*

*bursts into tears*

*fap*

Guest DaveMike
same except mine was drunken sledding and irish pub

christ i have no idea when this was.

but on that note i was drinking at work earlyer.

night shifts are awesooooome!

Guest Panoptimist
Fred, I'm usually not one to preach, but you really should take a long hard look at your drinking - granted, I know nothing about you outside this forum, but the number of posts you've made about being drunk or drinking makes me assume that you might have a problem. Just concerned as a friend.

No you aren't.

Get over yourself.

Fred, I'm usually not one to preach, but you really should take a long hard look at your drinking - granted, I know nothing about you outside this forum, but the number of posts you've made about being drunk or drinking makes me assume that you might have a problem. Just concerned as a friend.

No you aren't.

Get over yourself.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I am or am not concerned about?

Also, who the fuck are you for calling me out on a post I made more than a year ago?

Also, who the fuck are you in the first place?

Guest abusivegeorge

Kick him in the bollocks Joyrex, its about time you started some noob smackdown.

Why didn't you do it to me when I got here? I'm a cunt.

No you aren't.

Get over yourself.

hey kid you probably shouldn't say shit like that to the dude who runs the site... just sayin'.

abusive george

Jesus you've been here more than most and you of all people took a reccomendation off watmm?

Damn.

Fair play though.

ok then ... so i should drink ... -duly noted and heads to buy bottle of jack-

Archived