IGNORED

i openly stink of booze in the workplace

Fred McGriff

halo 3 + captain morgan's + harpoon IPA till 4 am last night. 8 hrs of drinking and gaming. the alarm going off at 7:30 this morning was hideous. stale booze and morning breath with a hint of mint toothpaste. i am drifting in and out of consciousness right now, just counting down the minutes till i can go home and crawl into bed, never to wake up again

i hope the exit is joyful, and i hope never to return

-frida kahlo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm always like that with a hangover in work, but then as soon as i'm back home, i'm ready to party - with myself - again.

yeah no shit. i'll be driving home with such excitement to finally crawl into bed that i'll wind myself up, fire up the xbox, crack open a beerski, and uh oh there i go!

4 am is rough though. 2 am is my limit.

and i would kill for some hot breakfast right now :(

Fred, I'm usually not one to preach, but you really should take a long hard look at your drinking - granted, I know nothing about you outside this forum, but the number of posts you've made about being drunk or drinking makes me assume that you might have a problem. Just concerned as a friend.

i'm always like that with a hangover in work, but then as soon as i'm back home, i'm ready to party - with myself - again.

yeah no shit. i'll be driving home with such excitement to finally crawl into bed that i'll wind myself up, fire up the xbox, crack open a beerski, and uh oh there i go!

4 am is rough though. 2 am is my limit.

and i would kill for some hot breakfast right now :(

yeah 4am's harsh, I don't need to get up till 8 though, so it ain't too bad for me.

I'll be in the same boat tomorrow - just got paid today

Guest Mirezzi

Fred, I'm concerned about your drinking, too. Specifically, I've always wondered what it's like to play video games with a nice buzz and I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Is it more funner? Also, I'm curious about Halo 3. What's that game like? Do you just hobknob with a bunch of 13 year-old Koreans or something or is it actually fun? That game probably depends on having a community and most gaming communities are hideous.

Get some greasy ass pizza ffs, you're in New Haven! I prefer to openly drink at the workplace and make the guests and employees really uncomfortable. In fact I have a bottle of Bourbon in my desk right next to my .45 dtc01.jpg

work001-753145.jpg

Fred, I'm concerned about your drinking, too. Specifically, I've always wondered what it's like to play video games with a nice buzz and I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Is it more funner? Also, I'm curious about Halo 3. What's that game like? Do you just hobknob with a bunch of 13 year-old Koreans or something or is it actually fun? That game probably depends on having a community and most gaming communities are hideous.

i cant imagine gaming without booze. the game is awesome. i'm a halo PC fan and finally my skills are starting to come around on the console without getting completely pwned all day long anymore. i usually play with my friends and mute the rest. good times.

should have drunk teh Hennigans. A couple a swigs of Hennigans and you'll be loose as a goose in no time. And since its odorless, well it will just be our little secret. H E Doulble N I...........

i don't think 13 year old koreans play halo 3.

#1 360 is doing awful in asia

#2 it is not an RTS, free MMO, or gunbound

halo 3 + captain morgan's + harpoon IPA till 4 am last night. 8 hrs of drinking and gaming. the alarm going off at 7:30 this morning was hideous. stale booze and morning breath with a hint of mint toothpaste. i am drifting in and out of consciousness right now, just counting down the minutes till i can go home and crawl into bed, never to wake up again

i hope the exit is joyful, and i hope never to return

-frida kahlo

this is the sort of stupid thing I do all the time too - last sunday I drank 7 large bottles of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout (7.5%) and stayed up until 3am..... last thing I remember was sitting in my chair in my room, completely naked with my headphones on blasting out Mr Jones by The Counting Crows.

Archived