IGNORED

i openly stink of booze in the workplace

Fred McGriff

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey at least you don't have to deal with kids when you're hungover.

Anyways.

That bit about being naked and blasting Counting Crows was amusing and horrifying at the same time.

At least you weren't lying face down in a gutter crying to the world about how sorry you were for fucking up your life.

oh my fuck

i got my ass out of bed, sauteed up some peppers, onions, garlic, olives, mushrooms, and tomatoes, mixed em all in with scrambled eggs, and fried up some bacon. crumbled feta some basil on top. i feel like a new man.

so do you stay up later and drink more now you dont have to go to the office any longer?

i'm in bed by 10:30 and up at 6:30am everyday. plus i don't drink. think sf is turning me gay

been drinking a lot less these days. my wife goes to bed around 10:30 so I crawl in there with her so we can snuggle.

Guest tv_party
zaya good taste

bacardi not so much unless you're having cocktails.

:rum:

I believe ya. used to rock the henny until I got more cost conscious

"Zaya Rum 12 year 750ML Price: $32.99"

"Bacardi Light Rum 750ML Price: $15.99"

Guest tv_party
aye i hear you.

what's a bottle of havana 7 year cost you there?

that's a black market item here my man. I wouldn't mind something better tasting in the bacardi price range if anyone has any suggestions. (typically about $6 - $7 a pint here)

yeah, that's totally true. i used to work at a grocery store and on friday or saturday nights when i worked the closing shift i'd bring liquor to work with me and predrink whilst closing because i was the supervisor and was in charge of this duty. i miss those days.

dude, that's nothing...i used to consistently drink at my job in order to just get through the day

never work in any kind of call centre

we used to get drunk with our creative team all the time. it was one night we went out to have a "creative meeting". it went on and on, until the next thing i remember we were in the amusement park, and i was riding a fourth ride on a machine that spinned you up and around every possible axis, pulling up to 4.5g. it was SO MUCH fun. the last ride - well - on the half of it i started to feel really sick. i could feel the alco and golazh boil in my stomach, and it was really hard to hang while the ride was still going... the moment i stepped on solid ground, everything around me spinned and i threw up a giant collection of half-digested foods.

Guest tv_party
we used to get drunk with our creative team all the time. it was one night we went out to have a "creative meeting". it went on and on, until the next thing i remember we were in the amusement park, and i was riding a fourth ride on a machine that spinned you up and around every possible axis, pulling up to 4.5g. it was SO MUCH fun. the last ride - well - on the half of it i started to feel really sick. i could feel the alco and golazh boil in my stomach, and it was really hard to hang while the ride was still going... the moment i stepped on solid ground, everything around me spinned and i threw up a giant collection of half-digested foods.

trippy avatar, where's it from?

Guest tv_party
lol zelah wtf

also the only reason i don't post about being drunk is i'm too drunk to do it

I had a good friend at work who was a drunk and I'd go over to his house and get fucked up after work. He said that the people who are going on about "OH LOLZORS I'M SO FUUUCKING DRUNK" are not truly drunk. It's when you can't even say that sentence that you've truly arrived. He also pointed out that another "sign" is all of the scars on his wrists and forearms from trying to cook himself something to sober up. I really miss that guy--he and his wife had a kid so he cut way back and that. The same will happen to Fred.

yeah it's a spectrum though. a progressive and sometimes disasterously embarrassing loosening of inhibitions which precedes the inevitable motor deterioration onset curve. yes there are lightweight pretenders out there but not all should be mistaken as such.

then there's always the functioning blackout. which has to my knowledge happened to me maybe twice.

Archived