IGNORED

On

Guest cuubjan

Guest Adjective

great intro, and then it's cool for like a minute, but i can't seem to listen to the whole thing unless i zone out and forget i'm listening.

good air decoration though, nice in the background while doing other things

Guest hahathhat
Remixes ain't too shabby, neither. Quite the opposite, in fact.

do you mean... "ain't too shabby, either"?

also, what is the opposite of shabby? decent, perhaps?

Guest hahathhat

the days of the star wars holiday special??

what george lucus wouldn't give to have all copies of that sent into the sun to be burned with fire right

If he wants my copy I'd be perfectly willing to negotiate. Won't be cheap though (even though it's dire beyond belief).

What's it worth Caretstik, any idea...?

Oh yea, ON .... excellent track BTW. The video is not the greatest, average at best, I like the beginning the most. First time I watched the video I was ready to be blown away after the opening section, then it went in to some not so great stop-motion video...

ON is from 1992 or earlier, listen to an earlier edit on the The Orbit Set from early '92 Live at The Orbit 1992 We are talking about a track that is well over 16 years old, and it is still remarkable!!! :aphexsign:

If he wants my copy I'd be perfectly willing to negotiate. Won't be cheap though (even though it's dire beyond belief).

What's it worth Caretstik, any idea...?

I don't think it's hard to get hold of, but I'd like to know what George Lucas would pay for it never be seen again...

But anyway, as regards 'On', 'D-Scape Mix' is also pretty awesome.

I don't think it's hard to get hold of, but I'd like to know what George Lucas would pay for it never be seen again...

LOL

But anyway, as regards 'On', 'D-Scape Mix' is also pretty awesome.

Couldn't agree more, feels like SAWII material.

Archived