IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ansgaria

This song and all of Locust Abortion Technician makes me feel like im 15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_36va50Xvk&feature=related

My mate is crazy about that band. 'The Annoying Song' is an audible LSD trip.

I'm listening to Alcest' newest record "Écailles de Lune", such a good record. Shoegaze, post-metal stuff with black metal aesthetics at times.

Without knowing it I got the vinyl edition limited to 500 copies. If I didn't listen to it so often, I would hang it up on the wall, the disc is truly a beauty.

Summat by Stars of the Lid, not sure which track.

Going to spend the next few hours listening to choons and drinking beer, then its BBQ time with friends coming round so all my mental stuff will be put to one side and I'll play the radio top 40. I might commit suicide with a bread knife.....

Guest ansgaria

Summat by Stars of the Lid, not sure which track.

Going to spend the next few hours listening to choons and drinking beer, then its BBQ time with friends coming round so all my mental stuff will be put to one side and I'll play the radio top 40. I might commit suicide with a bread knife.....

Ah, so you're 'that one guy with the weird taste in music' according to your mates?

I'm listening to Trentemøller - 'Into the Great Wide Yonder' on vinyl. Fucking great record.