IGNORED

did any song or album makes u remind something??

salvakkpooo

Guest analogue wings

purchase-the-borat-book.jpg

I am enjoy very much the listen of these record. They is remembering to me the happy times of good success.

Cornish Acid and Peek reminds me of this one time I climbed a tree and listened to those tracks before I had to go to school...that day we went to an Hershey park and me and my friend had lots of fun.

Ziggomatic reminds me of hangin out with me and my friends...the smell of incense...

Most of melodies from mars reminds me of when I got it and showed it to my friend and we listened to it while walking around aimlessly through town

Blue Calx reminds me of when I first got SAWII and how messed up I was around those times

When I used to do all-nighters doing school work I'd listened to SAW II Disc 1 over and over. I'd always have my window open - we lived near a bakery, so at night there'd be this awesome smell of freshly baked bread, it was a really nice time. I get vivid memories of these times whenever I now listen to SAW II.

"Come To Daddy (Little Lord Faulteroy Mix)" reminds me of a kid in school constantly getting bullied because his face looks like RDJ, so the screamy guy from the "Come To Daddy" video comes and scares all the kids for him :rolleyes:

Good times.

Guest Helper ET

when i was in high school, none of my friends smoked weed except my friends at the other high school. so at lunch I would go into the parking lot, find a random vehicle that wasn't locked, go in it, take out my discman connected to computer speakers, turn on RDJ album, and get high in the person's car. one of the best periods of my life.

when i was in high school, none of my friends smoked weed except my friends at the other high school. so at lunch I would go into the parking lot, find a random vehicle that wasn't locked, go in it, take out my discman connected to computer speakers, turn on RDJ album, and get high in the person's car. one of the best periods of my life.

Even though I am an avid marijuana toker, I would have kicked your ass if I walked out to find you smoking in my car. Then again I would not probably leave my car unlocked, so in retrospect I guess they deserved it. (Also I might have spared an ass kicking if you just passed the joint/bowl and turned the RDJ up a little.)

-SAW2 reminds me of trying to fall asleep.

:sleep: Same here, sometimes the tracks just make me sleepy. :sleep:

I love it. When I first got it, I was big into putting on music when I was in bed to help fall asleep and I would always put in disc 2. I also used a lot of Zeppelin, namely "Houses of the Holy" and "Physical Graffiti".

Archived