IGNORED

Japanese Bonus Track - Quaristice

awepittance

courtesy of the good man who runs a popular japanese electornic music blog :innocent:

in order for people not to have super high expectations, this is not a beat or rhythmic based track but an ambient one, and imo probably one of the best ambient tracks off the LP.

i am 100% sure, the guy who has a japanese copy of quarisitce personally ripped this for me.

and ill let you take a guess to which japanese blog im talking about, there is pretty much only one that people talk about here on watmm.

Guest Ultravisitor

im gonna wait until i get it.

i ordered the japanese version.

after missing out on the special

then i found the special edition on amazon, so i bought that too. although im not hugely hopeful about that....

but i can pray....

Guest beavis14996
i am 100% sure, the guy who has a japanese copy of quarisitce personally ripped this for me.

and ill let you take a guess to which japanese blog im talking about, there is pretty much only one that people talk about here on watmm.

can you ask him for a wav file?

can you ask him for a wav file?

no, id rather not i dont know this guy very well and he already did this very nice thing for me.

is a wave file that crucial to enjoy this?

Care for the artists, support them by buying their music.

i guess its the principal that matters, i just cant see feasibly autechre losing a cent on posting a Japanese only track from their album.

I mean you let people post up the Wire's radio links to 3 full tracks from Quaristice, you didn't take issue with that even though Autechre themselves asked the Wire to take them down, but they still circulated on this forum for weeks.

Guest Ultravisitor
I do care thats why I spent $90 on the Special Limited edition nd I bought the mp3s

me too, thats why i bought the japanese edition and potentially the special edition (i bought it from amazon so im not too hopeful.... :undecided: )

Archived