IGNORED

Rob Brown is a Dream Boat !

Velazquez

All IDMz could do with a healthy dose of sexy Autechres.

I mean, Richard is a ginger (sub human freak), Tom looks like a monkey, and u ziq looks like, erm, polish or something.

Half of Boards of Canada is good looking though. And Cylob is fat and old. And I can't look at him without thinking of lion. Which actually is sort of a turn on lol.

The Viberts look jewish.

And I wouldn't recognized either of the plaids if I sawed them ok?

I mean, Richard is a ginger (sub human freak), Tom looks like a monkey, and u ziq looks like, erm, polish or something.

Half of Boards of Canada is good looking though. And Cylob is fat and old. And I can't look at him without thinking of lion. Which actually is sort of a turn on lol.

The Viberts look jewish.

hahahaah

The Viberts look jewish.

THIS JUST IN: latent homoeroticism in post by 'misogynist' {{citation needed}} watmm user

i need to become an electronic music superstar so i can bring the looks! if anything, i'll probably be the buffest one!

As much as I'm ghey for their music, I don't know who's who in Autechre.

Which is the angry, shaven headed one? Yeah, I'd slip him my sausage no problem.

i need to become an electronic music superstar so i can bring the looks! if anything, i'll probably be the buffest one!

Dude you would have the entire arrested development fan base already lol.

And Sean is teh shaved one lol.

Guest Chogg

I didn't even know Mira Calix was married to [whichever member of ae she is married to] until joining this forum.

Other electronic music hottiez:

Ovuca

Jimmy Edgar

Guest dangulberry

not for long though, once you figure in the hunched-up, muscle-wasting computer hours. With great electronic music comes atrophied legs.

Guest PusillanimousRex

not for long though, once you figure in the hunched-up, muscle-wasting computer hours. With great electronic music comes atrophied legs.

I'm doing just fine in that department. You don't know me, though, so this post is useless.

I'm doing just fine in that department. You don't know me, though, so this post is useless.

the same... i sit in an upright position while making tracks!

correct_posture.jpg

only thing... i don't have boobs!

Guest Enter a new display name

correct_posture.jpg

I was about to say "you also have the boobs", lol.

Guest dangulberry

correct_posture.jpg

I was about to say "you also have the boobs", lol.

Yes, man-boobs are an inevitibility. (That is, if you are a man.)

Archived