IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
Wisp is starting to turn into the mysterious and dark stereotype electronic music artist more and more every day

Soon he will only come onto watmm to silently laugh at peoples opinions on his music and will stop realising music entirely aside the secret monicker The Crust

Rephlex syndrome

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
honestly don't know if this record is going to happen guys. i am having some problems at the moment, things aren't really looking good.

gah

nobody's going to say anything if you use Fruity Granulizer for another twelve tracks duder

Guest Enter a new display name
honestly don't know if this record is going to happen guys. i am having some problems at the moment, things aren't really looking good.

gah

Release The Shimmering Hour in digital format, then.

i like the sound that skin makes when it slaps on metal, or on wood.

hey wisp i just want you to know man since my desk is made out of wood i can always slap it with my cock and record it for you if you want

i went on tour for 2 months and i did a lot of things that have had a serious effect on who i am. i decided to change a lot in my life and i think i need a fresh start. i am just not into beats any more. i don't r eally like rinsing out those beats. i like recording hand claps and mouth sounds and shit. like, i like the sound that skin makes when it slaps on metal, or on wood. i know this sounds really stupid, sorry guys. i did have a test pressing of the album but i sold it for a good amount of money when i was on tour, and i am using some the money (that which i didn't spend when i was in Europe to buy food/potions/drugs) to buy some microphones and new gear (probably a guitar, and i got a harmonica for pretty cheap). i am working all this out with rephlex at the moment,.

chheers, heres to a new beginning :beer::flower::sorcerer:

wtf

no dont do that, leafcutter wisp

Guest AOOproductions

If this album really wasn't released I would probably just stop buying music straight out. fuck life.

Is the album not completed?

It may not be the direction that you're wanting to go in, which is totally understandable. But if the album is complete, why not release it still?

It sounds like you still have interest in making music and I'm very excited to see what comes of this new direction.

BUT I WANT MAH SHIMMERIN OWER

It has been done since February. It has been mastered for a few months too. It is still coming out on Rephlex. They are just taking their time with the production end of it.

listen man, i'm sorry i didn't talk to you sooner about this. umm, yeah. the album has sort of been scrapped.

I am still trying to talk Rephlex HQ into putting out the new material I have recorded, but I am still waiting for an email (i've sent like 10 emails so far).

I do still want to use the art though, and I have some ideas how it can be slightly modified. I want to bring in a few more spiritual elements.

The album is also taking on a slightly aquatic theme (I've unearthed some really obscure whale sounds recorded by national geographic that originally came out on these floppy discs sent around as inserts in the magazine. i think i am going to work with those.. the sound of whales, specifically these whales, is really emotional. i don't know, i've f ound some sort of connection to them. I've always loved whales).

But yeah..I'm really sorry I haven't spoken to you about this. I love you, dude. I don't want any enemies. I just want you to feel the vibes on this new material. I'll send you a PM.

ok dudes. hold tight!

It has been done since February. It has been mastered for a few months too. It is still coming out on Rephlex. They are just taking their time with the production end of it.

listen man, i'm sorry i didn't talk to you sooner about this. umm, yeah. the album has sort of been scrapped.

I am still trying to talk Rephlex HQ into putting out the new material I have recorded, but I am still waiting for an email (i've sent like 10 emails so far).

I do still want to use the art though, and I have some ideas how it can be slightly modified. I want to bring in a few more spiritual elements.

The album is also taking on a slightly aquatic theme (I've unearthed some really obscure whale sounds recorded by national geographic that originally came out on these floppy discs sent around as inserts in the magazine. i think i am going to work with those.. the sound of whales, specifically these whales, is really emotional. i don't know, i've f ound some sort of connection to them. I've always loved whales).

But yeah..I'm really sorry I haven't spoken to you about this. I love you, dude. I don't want any enemys. I just want you to feel the vibes on this new material. I'll send you a PM.

ok dudes. hold tight!

What!? Wow, that is a shock. Everyone seemed so excited by the album. Okay man, um, yeah I'll see what I can do. Aquatic? Whales? I think we need to talk...

Hopefully RDJ and GWC will be phlexible with your new intentions... I'm probably not speaking only for myself but many others when i say i was really stoked to hear of Shimmering Hour, and would still love to hear the trax regardless if it comes out on rephlex or not.

Anywho I've never had a major shift in my approach to my art as it seems you have, I can respect that.. however you're new outlook doesn't make what you've done prior any less valid.

Guest Drahken

I was stoked to see another American make the Rephlex roster. Hopefully something will work out, either way your music is ace and I hope this album will be released in some fashion soon.

whales?

here i am making recordings of slapping my cock on my desk for you and now you're all whales?

do you know how many bruises i got now??

i'll be cumming blood for weeks!

screw you!

screw you in the peehole!

Archived