IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just d/l the twenty knives release .. it's free ... lovely stuff ..

+ stella is better than xxxx ... i don't care what mike thinks of that drink .. at least it's passable ..

hah a... nao wisp is here ... i will buy btw ... even if i have no way of playing the muther fucker ... maybe when i do you can validate my receipt an send me some flacc p2p .. .. tahr ..

Okay bitches let's play some magic in the meantime

12321-1.jpg

omglol

lolz.

i used to have a couple of those i think. black and red deck, regenerating creatures and fireball X damage cards

honestly don't know if this record is going to happen guys. i am having some problems at the moment, things aren't really looking good.

gah

wait, really?

i went on tour for 2 months and i did a lot of things that have had a serious effect on who i am. i decided to change a lot in my life and i think i need a fresh start. i am just not into beats any more. i don't r eally like rinsing out those beats. i like recording hand claps and mouth sounds and shit. like, i like the sound that skin makes when it slaps on metal, or on wood. i know this sounds really stupid, sorry guys. i did have a test pressing of the album but i sold it for a good amount of money when i was on tour, and i am using some the money (that which i didn't spend when i was in Europe to buy food/potions/drugs) to buy some microphones and new gear (probably a guitar, and i got a harmonica for pretty cheap). i am working all this out with rephlex at the moment,.

chheers, heres to a new beginning :beer::flower::sorcerer:

fuck teddy oggie give me some dick slapping break beats ... literally

hope this is just 'thanks robert moses' talking out of his ass. i don't know if wisp will be quite the same with all wood/metal sounds

Wisp is starting to turn into the mysterious and dark stereotype electronic music artist more and more every day

Soon he will only come onto watmm to silently laugh at peoples opinions on his music and will stop realising music entirely aside the secret monicker The Crust

Archived