IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

Guest Helper ET

Dear Wisp,

I've noticed that you have been unable to reply to my message to you (post #249 in this thread). i understand that you must be busy, although i request that you please appreciate the urgency of this matter. thanks for your time.

Sincerely, ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, look guys, no poking fun at him. This new career direction is serious and committed. I have heard some of his new recordings and they contain a sincerity and dedication rarely heard in this modern era of irony and satire. I am 100% on board with this new direction and look forward to creating visuals to accompany his beautiful new sound.

Guest Enter a new display name
Hey, look guys, no poking fun at him. This new career direction is serious and committed. I have heard some of his new recordings and they contain a sincerity and dedication rarely heard in this modern era of irony and satire. I am 100% on board with this new direction and look forward to creating visuals to accompany his beautiful new sound.

Who are you? His agent? :angry:

Who are you? His agent? :angry:

I just make visuals for him (and sometimes other things), man, get off my back.

does anyone believe this?

Believe it.

didn't expect many of you to understand. i will probably get flamed even more for this, I'm sure.

I am going to be presenting material to Narada Productions if Rephlex doesn't like what I've been up to. I think Narada would be perfect, to be honest. They've released a lot of great records that are perfectly aligned to what i'm doing. like these

celtic_xmas_L.jpgRapture1.jpg

41JQ6S86T2L._SL500_AA240_.jpg514GHJQEEHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

The_Spirit_of_Olympia_Cover.jpg

I've seen a lot of things in my life. World music is starting to tickle my fancy a bit more than beats and shit.

yeah man, i got all these....narada records fucking rocks

i got sent some tsh dubplates from jules at rephlex. i dropped one tune at a party and the dancefloor emptied before the lute intro had finished.

it, along with the others, went in the bin before the end of the night.

rephlex bailed out of this potential fiasco just in time i reckon

rephlex haven't taken the album off their forthcoming releases list

and how often do they update their site?

I'm sure when they have another new release from somebody, they would have to update the site in some form or another and take the shimmering hour off it.. we'll see

rephlex haven't taken the album off their forthcoming releases list

and how often do they update their site?

I'm sure when they have another new release from somebody, they would have to update the site in some form or another and take the shimmering hour off it.. we'll see

I doubt it, that would require typing.

Archived