Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super lurker ultra V12
ive got a bad feeling about this

tidbit, the ceaseless negative machine

i dont like it

tidbit has a problem with EKT's and now when one is getting a release on reputed (favourite of his?) label he is in a dilemma if he should get it or not.

:wink:

i dont like it

i hope reid won't mind too much, but here is an unreleased Wisp vocal demo track, supposed to be on the shimmering hour but reid felt his fans weren't yet ready for the "transition", so to speak. look forward to this new kind of material on his new ep, "katabatic"

wisp - unreleased vocal demo

i hope reid won't mind too much, but here is an unreleased Wisp vocal demo track, supposed to be on the shimmering hour but reid felt his fans weren't yet ready for the "transition", so to speak. look forward to this new kind of material on his new ep, "katabatic"

wisp - unreleased vocal demo

gay

Guest Weird Al

you guys are dumb fucks. this shit is never gonna come out and it doesn't even matter. he's probably just boom blaster now or something

you guys are dumb fucks. this shit is never gonna come out and it doesn't even matter. he's probably just boom blaster now or something

Boom blaster is Aleksi Perala

++

Boom blaster is Aleksi Perala

++

hmmm, yeah it looks that way from the myspace

http://www.myspace.com/boomblasterboom ?

that's fake, like every tuss page

Archived