IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats the packaging look like?

I'd post the art but I told them I wouldn't. I'm not sure if they are doing a standard jewel case (which is likely given their track record) or a digipak (which they do on occasion).

I imagine the vinyl will be full sleeve art the same as the CD cover (as that is all I did for them, they didn't ask for anything else from me)

The album art is from a collection of photos I had taken of myself on my last visit to the Yukon. The image consists of me fighting off a pack of Wolves, a Grizzly bear and a wolverine, simultaneously. The inner sleeve is of me wresting a narwhal under the frozen sea. The bit under the disc is of me triumphantly slaying the wolves, wolverine and bear with a narwhal horn.

ive heard some people previewing this say that your new pieces are extremely over the top and arrogant. how do you respond to such accusations?

The album art is from a collection of photos I had taken of myself on my last visit to the Yukon. The image consists of me fighting off a pack of Wolves, a Grizzly bear and a wolverine, simultaneously. The inner sleeve is of me wresting a narwhal under the frozen sea. The bit under the disc is of me triumphantly slaying the wolves, wolverine and bear with a narwhal horn.

EPIC

is there a release date yet?

ive heard some people previewing this say that your new pieces are extremely over the top and arrogant. how do you respond to such accusations?

All true.

I don't know how my music could possibly be arrogant though. I suppose it could be that one blurb at the end of Teddy Oggie , a recording of me talking about how fucking awesome I am.. but I didn't really think it sounded arrogant. dunno.

EPIC

is there a release date yet?

it has already been released, but you have to go to Tintagel and answer a few riddles to get it.

lol

all jokes aside this really is cutting out to be an amazing album, least to my ears...you really need to come down to the DC/Bmore area at some point...show y'all a good time.

ive seen different variations of it one with Reids face and one without.

LOL you saw that? Rest assured it will not be used.

This ^

Guest Pilcat
This is how long the new Aphex Twin thread is gonna last b4 we hear anything...

no, that one will likely break 100 pages easily, it's already at 12, even if some AFX is released at the end of this month (raveklonk), that thread will stay alive until the next proper Aphex album drops.

Guest bitroast

more leaks should have it.

"quaristice stop quadrange stop eee pee stop ay ee, by aw-teck-er, on warp recorrddddssss".

Archived