IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
does anyone have any pictures of Reid to post on his last.fm...? I am getting kind of sick of this one..

http://www.last.fm/music/Wisp/+images/24946241

why? that's a cool ass pic if ya ask moi.

Idk why I don't like it... it just doesn't feel like a very good representation of his music... I much prefer something like this..

http://www.last.fm/music/Wisp/+images/27512579

seems to have a better sense of humor about it that I like... plus I hate photos that are staged

I swear to god I will kill someone if my boomkat order doesn't go through.

i dont have a good feeling...i got fucked over and i preordered about two weeks before may

i dont have a good feeling...i got fucked over and i preordered about two weeks before may

I've gone through enough pain this week after learning that the Rushup Edge and Megalift EP (ceephax) were actually out of stock on forced exposure.

Took me days to recover.

I am tired of the unavailability of music that I want to buy but amazingly can't ever find. And fuck buying CD's, pieces of shit plastic cases always break... I only buy MP3's and Vinyl these days.

Guest JohnTqs

I've gone through enough pain this week after learning that the Rushup Edge and Megalift EP (ceephax) were actually out of stock on forced exposure.

Took me days to recover.

I am tired of the unavailability of music that I want to buy but amazingly can't ever find. And fuck buying CD's, pieces of shit plastic cases always break... I only buy MP3's and Vinyl these days.

i like buying cd's and then ripping em, then storing the cd's away in my closet. if i soulseek or just download some music i like then i will buy it on vinyl if available, i also prefer vinyl.

Took me days to recover.

i like buying cd's and then ripping em, then storing the cd's away in my closet. if i soulseek or just download some music i like then i will buy it on vinyl if available, i also prefer vinyl.

i usually download music, try it out... if I like it... then I buy it on vinyl. I always try to support the music I really enjoy cause I know that helps the artist produce more work in the future.

Archived