IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sir Winston

Cheers for the input new member with a average avatar be sure to fill out a feedback card and send to:

WISP FAN CLUB

REPHLEX RECORDS

SOUTH

PO BOX LOL

Cheers for the input new member with a average avatar be sure to fill out a feedback card and send to:

WISP FAN CLUB

REPHLEX RECORDS

SOUTH

PO BOX LOL

im sorry but his avatar blows the shit out of yours by a factor of 2 million

Guest placidburp
How do I know if my copy has been shipped (from Boomkat)? Are they going to send me an email?

Got my email before, its on its way!! Yahoo!!

Guest blakeboogie

I have to agree. This is so much better than the 192KBs promo. Listening to the CD version at the moment while I wait for the Vinyl to arrive. Definitely up there with with best releases of the year so far.

First three tracks are still my favourite. Just wish the Katabatic EP wasn't dumped into the middle of the album.

very very good, easily my favorite wisp lp. I'm definitely picking this up once us record stores have it in stock.

I'm at a loss, The Wire didn't like it, but you lot seem to like it, I don't know who to ignore more!

:shade:

yes but the wire also did an embarassingly "look at us - we're COOL and HIP" primer on the TB303 this month

full of assumptions and errors

as if they would have listened twice to sleezy d. 20 years ago

now its the most imprtant record of all time or some pretentious wank

the WIRE written by cunts, read by cunts

Guest Renivatio

Amalgamation of the melodicism of NRTHNDR, the programming of Building Dragons, and the themes of Building Dragons and Honor Beats. Good stuff.

why didn't the wire like it? how could you not love teddy oggie and the fire above!?

I think they said it was just standard Rephlex sounding stuff, well executed but nothing all that special to anyone that isn't into that kind of thing. They also said that fans of that sound would be all over it like something that is all up over it.

Archived