IGNORED

SAW1 Digitally Remastered Edition CD

Guest Kibreg

Guest Mandow

i seen this in hmv today and it was £14, i thought hay fuck it...i bought it and im so proud

the case i a super jewel case with the round edges, very sleek

can hear a slight different in so tracks but no much

this has to be one of the most ultimate albums aphex ever made :aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

i seen this in hmv today and it was £14, i thought hay fuck it...i bought it and im so proud

the case i a super jewel case with the round edges, very sleek

can hear a slight different in so tracks but no much

this has to be one of the most ultimate albums aphex ever made :aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

Exactly the same with me, jewel case, from HMV, 14 quid.. can't go wrong. It's such a consistent album.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Renivatio
Didn't someone on here get severely flamed for proposing a cleaner version of SAW85-92?

I believe he proposed a complete "from-the-ground-up" reworking of SAW 85-92. Yes, he was flamed to hell. Hah.

This CD has dominated the CD Player in my home. Almost every morning when getting ready for work, I feel an urge to press play and let out a little Xtal.

Wow, calling 14 quid reasonable....$27.63 USD. Man, America sucks with this currency bit. For instance (now, don't make fun of me I know I'm ballin') I make $10.66 an hour at my job. That's before deductions and taxes so I'd have to work almost 3 hours to match the UK CD standard.

$29.3916AU for me.. i paid more for the original R&S copy of saw85-92, but that was 8 years ago, times have changed - now with widespread discount cd stores in australia cds have been cheapened. i hardly pay more than $20 per cd!

Guest HokusPoker
Didn't someone on here get severely flamed for proposing a cleaner version of SAW85-92?

I believe he proposed a complete "from-the-ground-up" reworking of SAW 85-92. Yes, he was flamed to hell. Hah.

EYY WHAT THE FUCK

ARE YOU PROPOSIN A FUCKIN FROM-THE-GROUND-UP REWORKING OF FUCKIN SAW 85-9222????!!!!!!

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SAW SPELLS YOU LOUSY LITTLE NOTHING OF A WANKA?!!!!!

:braindance:

Just ordered it, by the way. When it arrives, I'm gonna have bought SAW 85-92 in MP3, vinyl and cd.

Oh, I'm so fanboi.

And very looking forward to it.

Archived