IGNORED

Download Manager Release:Autechre - 2008-04-12 Canada-Ontario-Toronto (remastered by Fredd-E).mp3

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest punk data
File Name: Autechre - 2008-04-12 Canada-Ontario-Toronto (remastered by Fredd-E).mp3

File Submitter: CATS

File Submitted: 17 Apr 2008

File Category: Autechre

Autechre - 2008-04-12 Canada-Ontario-Toronto (remastered by Fredd-E).mp3

Click here to download this file

Just D/L it

I think that it would be good cause last one remastered by Fredd-E was really good job

THX for sharing

Just D/L it

I think that it would be good cause last one remastered by Fredd-E was really good job

THX for sharing

Let me know what you think. The sound on this one is different because the source was total different quality. I think the remastering on this one is ok, but I still prefer the LA set because it sounds a bit better.. but different..

This one has got more of the room ambience and sounds a bit more 'in the background'. Hard to explain but this one doesn't sound as powerful as the other one, in my opinion. But I like them both! ;-)

Guest howdragonsdisappear

thx for the share !

i prefer this version, harmonical grain for the LA seem better but the Toronto is the only i've heard who not saturate, and the remaster help.

Guest punk data
Just D/L it

THX for sharing

Let me know what you think. The sound on this one is different because the source was total different quality. I think the remastering on this one is ok, but I still prefer the LA set because it sounds a bit better.. but different..

This one has got more of the room ambience and sounds a bit more 'in the background'. Hard to explain but this one doesn't sound as powerful as the other one, in my opinion. But I like them both! ;-)

Yes it s true but ambience gives it a different touch.LA is a little different but the both remastered version are very good.Each one is special for it self and also each set is special even they are the same with little modification.

Well I am playing both in my car every day when I go to work and back home, also at home at least once.

So I am very glad to know that there would be always rec set and no matter what quality was recording would be remastered.

THX again for sharing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hyperball
thanks for sharing. great recording. the last track (starts at 53:30) is fukkin awesome. best ae track in years.

true. i had a wicked time at this concert. and thanks to Fredd for the remaster. That venue is basically just a concrete square, so the sound ambience is not always the best (i've seen/heard Hot Snakes, Trans Am, Caribou at that place) anyway nice upload and thnks for the remaster.

Archived