IGNORED

drukqs

Guest the televisor

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name
Why is Joyrex wearing a grey T-shirt with "BOC", the logos of Aphex and Sqaurepusher, and "4"?

it's not "4", it's "µ" reversed.

Caustic is unable to draw correctly. Forgive him. :laughing:

Guest dildo
Has some fuckin class songs on, BUT i think some of them are pointless,

It would be a more solid album i reckon if it was one disc of all the brilliant ones, and the odd pointless ones just left.

if you write another thing like that,i'll fucking come to australia and i'll slap my boner on your face 'till you die.

Guest Kibreg

dude, the (in order) trio of

btoum-roumada

birthday song by mr and mrs twin (lornaderek)

qkthr

is CRAZY FANTASTIC.

dude, the (in order) trio of

btoum-roumada

birthday song by mr and mrs twin (lornaderek)

qkthr

is CRAZY FANTASTIC.

I like that order, I have it in that same order on my playlist, except I had btoum-roumada, then nannaou 2, then lornaderek and qkthr. I just changed it to your way, flows even better

I actually divide my drukqs parts. first the interludes and piano peices (analogue bar), then the hard banging tracks, hat sound like an album of their own.

Then other times I'll listen to drukqs in the order it was released on CD, and it sounds even more mental

Guest AOOproductions

To me it is his masterpiece... and if it's his last official "Aphex Twin" album, then hey... he went out on a pretty fucking good note.

I thought it was also funy when Squarepusher released ultravistor and it had all the little interludes, and I was like... hmmm crazy detailed tracks and random interludes in between, wonder where he got this idea??? BTW Ultravistor is amazing in it's own right, but it's no Drukqs.

Has some fuckin class songs on, BUT i think some of them are pointless, e.g gwely mernans, the one where peope are singing happy birthday...

It would be a more solid album i reckon if it was one disc of all the brilliant ones, and the odd pointless ones just left. anyone else agrree or should i run and hide now from you forum beasts!???

lol, you say this, yet when you released whatever ep that had 'greenways crescent' on it, you basically said "greenways crescent is the only good track, don't worry about the others they're shit". hmm?

Guest the televisor

you cant compare my first shit net release to aphex twins druqks.

What i meant was greenways cresent is my best song.

Guest the televisor

did anyone notice they used omgyjya switch7 in the film Children of Men?? Where michael cain turns on a stereo and says, 'lets listen to some zen music' hhaa

its omgyjya switch7 with shouting played over it

Guest mrcopyandpaste
yea i know i fuckin love the piano interludes, i think its just the odd tracks that seem pointless imo, still fuckin amazing album that tells a weird fucked up story i reckon

youre not referring to tracks like gwarek2 are you? That could possibly be the most atmospheric thing I've heard since some SAW2. And at mospheric is gooood

agreed with his mums harmony at the end, wether you were joking or not.

NOT YOU TELEVISOR

children of men is jaaazzz

Guest the televisor

i read it on wikipedia, anyone got a screen shot of it? aparently theres a plaid one , and ninja tune...

Guest the televisor

you fuck off, sorry i dont live on the forum and remember every fucking word thats been posted before

Archived