IGNORED

drukqs

Guest the televisor

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MajaIloveyou
this album is fucking stunning as it is, you faggots who cant listen to it are just faggot assholes.

Totally! best drukqs review in a while.

could have been perhaps two seperate albums but that's what makes it so unique, the incredibly different styles of music all on one album, it's almost like it's trying to be some kind of complilation, perhaps his favorite tracks from a certain time period

the first time i listened to it i didin't think it was amazing, sonically all over the place i couldn't properly take it in.... kinda like when i heard saw ii but not that intense. it takes some listens to understand both cds in their track order as an album

this isn't some autechre shit, this is just radically different stuff, the drill tracks are quite unlike the rdj album, more epic and just different...

i'm still up in the air about whether or not i think the tracklisting works, hence what i said about maybe it should be 2 albums...

The vast majority of my early recordings were all on tapes/DATs. I'll dig out the original recordings and hopefully post a few audio snippets. I understand why people will find this hard to believe until they hear the similarities for themselves, but this is certainly no joke.

Kenneth : sample ?

• 2 weeks later...
The vast majority of my early recordings were all on tapes/DATs. I'll dig out the original recordings and hopefully post a few audio snippets. I understand why people will find this hard to believe until they hear the similarities for themselves, but this is certainly no joke.

Kenneth : sample ?

please sir. show us how rdj was influenced by YOUR music.

ultravisitor is better than druqks IMO

lol... suuuuuuurrrrrre......

at any rate. drukqs MAY be my favorite album of all time. i dunno.

i think i may have used the wrong quote in this reply. it makes no sense.

i'm with kenneth on this one. i nearly sued richard james once for stealing my ideas via some kind of controlled morphic resonance, but then some swedish conceptual artists did exactly that but with some other artists and not the aphex twins and they turned it into a book where as i did nothing... probably got stoned and had a wank or something but yeah im down with kenneth cause he used to have a Ludvig avatar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the televisor

i posted this a while back when i was just trying to get into drukqs, completely changed my mind now i really like it.

changed my mind about ultravisitor being better than drukqs, they are both different sounding albums by different artists i cant really compare, i was just into ultravisitor more then.

kenneth...

if your telling the truth (which i doubt it) what are you trying to achieve? A ride in his tank?

Archived