IGNORED

drukqs

Guest the televisor

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that bit of reverb right at the beginning sounds of cock ver/10 is really mint on headphones

the promo remixes of cock and 54 both have some crazy headphone action

Guest Bramsworth

Seeing as this topics still around.....

Is Kenneth gonna post some tracks of his or what? If it isn't a joke I'd like to hear what his tracks sound like, seriously...

Guest Pilcat
afx 237 made me blink and move my eyes around frantically on headphones

I used to go out for walks at night, get baked and do just that with this song and some others.

It may have been influenced by my love for the visual flourishes of Rubber Johnny and how they line up to the music. There's one part of that video where "he" slides the wheelchair brake back and forth really fast with a sound in the song that has possessed me ever since I noticed it.

The tracks with beats and melodies are astonishingly amazing pieces.

The tracks that are listless piano ditties and vacuum cleaners with reverb, I don't care for.

The tracks that are listless piano ditties I don't care for.

Why do so many people keep saying this? I guess they must not like Erik Satie either, how can you not like Erik Satie?

The tracks that are listless piano ditties I don't care for.

Why do so many people keep saying this? I guess they must not like Erik Satie either, how can you not like Erik Satie?

Well, for starters, Satie was never even really all that great. Some of his music is quite pretty, but never really got me where it counts. Second of all, his work isn't really that similar to the piano pieces on drukqs.

Has some fuckin class songs on, BUT i think some of them are pointless, e.g gwely mernans, the one where peope are singing happy birthday...

It would be a more solid album i reckon if it was one disc of all the brilliant ones, and the odd pointless ones just left. anyone else agrree or should i run and hide now from you forum beasts!???

saying interludes are pointless it's like saying silence is pointless, seasoning is pointless, fades are pointless..

let's all listen to white noise all day because there's no silence in that

also i like lornaderek, it's all about his mum's harmony

I think that bit of reverb right at the beginning sounds of cock ver/10 is really mint on headphones

I was so FUCKING pissed off when I finally listened to the promo tracks. Not at the music or anything, but at the fucking retards that use this forum who told me there were only minor differences in mixing and it was basically the same track, not really worth downloading. Fucking morons. (I don't actually remember who said that on this forum but no hard feelings)

I was so FUCKING pissed off when I finally listened to the promo tracks. Not at the music or anything, but at the fucking retards that use this forum who told me there were only minor differences in mixing and it was basically the same track, not really worth downloading. Fucking morons. (I don't actually remember who said that on this forum but no hard feelings)

Yeah those tracks are like missing links to the drukqs methodology. all of those alphanumeric codes at the end of the tracks denote something - the drafts of each track (i strongly suppose). hearing those demo tracks tells you a little bit more about how he was making tracks at that time, and perhaps how he makes them all the time. they're a bit sloppy...and they sound fucking awesome.

Yeah those tracks are like missing links to the drukqs methodology. all of those alphanumeric codes at the end of the tracks denote something - the drafts of each track (i strongly suppose). hearing those demo tracks tells you a little bit more about how he was making tracks at that time, and perhaps how he makes them all the time. they're a bit sloppy...and they sound fucking awesome.

Can I hear these demo's somewhere?

Maybe, except I think the promo tracks are further edits that happened after the final mixes were sent out for mastering and pressing. They are obviously not more simplified or anything, there are several added drum and synth parts, and FX tweaks, special in Cock Ver. 10 (Delco Freedom Mix).

bad quality version:

Even the very beginning has like a flanger on it or something.

Yeah I don't know if its better or not... might just be more exciting cause its different and I have heard the original so many times... but man do I wish he would just make a druqks 2... who cares if its not exactly "original"...

Guest Retrig
what's the frequency kenneth?

lol

Kenneth can suck my balls in his little fantasy world where he inspires Aphex.

Archived