IGNORED

Similar artists

SCONES TO DIE FOR

It seems like he's usually grouped in with Aphex Twin, Squarepusher etc. since he knows them and has released records on Warp and Rephlex. But I don't think he sounds much like them.

To me, the Wagon Christ stuff is comparable to other Ninjatune artists like Mr. Scruff and early Fink and whatnot, and other '90s stuff, like some of Howie B's stuff.

Kerrier District obviously sounds a lot like Metro Area and Daniel Wang and stuff like that.

Plug doesn't sound much like anything else - I wish there was more drum 'n bass out there like it. Same with his acid stuff.

Anyway - who would you compare his music to?

Guest AOOproductions

ya most experimental DJ's. If your into viberts sound than search Ninja Tune. Although Ninja doesn't share his love for the roland, but they do for the hip hop. Check out Vadim, DJ Cam(mad blunted jazz reminds me of Throbbing pouch), Plaids Rest Proof Alarmclock has reminded me of Musipal with both heavy use of cut up string and synth samples. DJ Food comes to mind alot. Especially his Jazz breaks series. His Acid Stuff(Lovers Acid, Yoseph, Chicago ect.) isn't really original but it's distinctly vibert at times... I agree his Plug stuff is very original though. Also Check out The Herbaliser amd Funki Prochini.

Todd Osborne

Stupidly good jungle as Soundmurderer

Stupidly good acid-housey disco stuff as Osborne

I think he does weird prefusey hiphop as well?

Ridiculously talented producer in the mould of vibert, keep an eye on him, i think his first Osborne full length LP is out this year plus more soundmurderer on weme.

Also Morgan Geist, the main fella behind Metro Area. Check out his stuff under his own name, its like Metro Area but more acidy.

Todd Osborne

Ridiculously talented producer in the mould of vibert, keep an eye on him, i think his first Osborne full length LP is out this year plus more soundmurderer on weme.

YES... his acid house stuff is awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
Todd Osborne

Also Morgan Geist, the main fella behind Metro Area. Check out his stuff under his own name, its like Metro Area but more acidy.

I'm loving his house stuff. I gotta go pick up his new CD.

Guest Tamas

I just recently heard Mate Tron, and I'm in love with it.

I think one of the reasons I love it so much is because it's in the same vein of acid techno as AFX Analord stuff, I really hope he goes even further in that direction, a full length that sounds like Mate Tron would be amazing...

Archived