IGNORED

No ae emoticons

Guest Blyz Castl

Guest Blyz Castl

There are 5 for Aphex Twin, 2 for squarepusher, and one for BOC, Vsnares, and Mu-ziq. Why are there none for Autechre? :omg:

:rhubear2::rhubear1::rdjgrin::aphexsign:

:mu-ziq::squarepusher::snares::rhubear3::squarepusher_logo:

Guest Enter a new display name

Here is a Sean Booth emoticon I made on MS Paint, lol. Should I submit it to Joyrex?

Edit: MS Paint fucked the quality when I saved it, damnit...

Guest AOOproductions

i like the blowjob one, just strikes a chord with me.

i have found some on thee interwebs, what you people think:

22800000.gifwnyajka0.gif0alik000.gifdisgust0.gifdivide00.gificon_smi.gifsink0000.gifzadrot00.gifzombie00.gifdoff0000.giffear0000.gifueban200.gifurine000.gif

rusdeg00.gifflipa000.gifmoral000.gifblow0000.gifdegenera.gifoff00000.giflezgin00.giftango000.gifwaltz000.gifzzz00000.gifnixweiss.gifdegenerb.gifmetal000.gifkruto000.gif

^

Guest hahathhat
There are 5 for Aphex Twin, 2 for squarepusher, and one for BOC, Vsnares, and Mu-ziq. Why are there none for Autechre? :omg:

:rhubear2::rhubear1::rdjgrin::aphexsign:

:mu-ziq::squarepusher::snares::rhubear3::squarepusher_logo:

AUTECHRE DOES NOT HAVE THE EMOTIONS.

AUTECHRE NOT RELEVANT TO THE EMOTICONS.

Can someone bump the thread that had the guy who recorded the LA show? Thanks, i cant find it, been listenin to the show :rhubear3: wanna say thanks to him for holdin a mic in the air, WHAT A SOUND 10:45-32:19. Best music i've ver heard :rhubear1:

Bump me that bitch

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
Can someone bump the thread that had the guy who recorded the LA show? Thanks, i cant find it, been listenin to the show :rhubear3: wanna say thanks to him for holdin a mic in the air, WHAT A SOUND 10:45-32:19. Best music i've ver heard :rhubear1:

Bump me that bitch

here

• 4 weeks later...

Archived