IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did you know what i meant? the purpose of language is to get your point across, if thats achieved then i dont give a fuck. it's there that etc.

i wasn't trying to correct your spelling. I was dropping the one word that didn't apply.

I hate kids that "enjoy squalor".

yeah seriously

Esp. when they were born all Bourgeoisie.

i don't think anyone born in squalor ever enjoys squalor

Guest Helper ET
seriously people. stop fucking talking! lets discuss how hot it is when two hot lesbian sisters have hot hot sex and we get to watch

I hate kids that "enjoy squalor".

yeah seriously

Esp. when they were born all Bourgeoisie.

i don't think anyone born in squalor ever enjoys squalor

rednecks

win

yup ... nice direction ..

me%20sunglasses.jpg

either your glasses are pushed too far up or your nose is too long

steady ...

ok, for the purposes of clarification - is that cup, or is that you delet...? for some reason my brainbox is registering familiarity that this pic is you. or cup = delet...?

im confused. maybe you look nothing like that dude in the pic, but this early in the morning i'm thinking you do.

i am not cup ... but have also have a nariz grande .. a 'roman nose' .. a big jew schnoz .. a non anglo saxon cliche face ornament .. so am not amused by your attempt at high jinks ..

why dont you just fuck off to the toilet for 5 minutes and then come back and shut up

heh truth

-picard-

Archived