IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

i recently started hating v-necks

i'm pretty certain that v-necks are gonna die soon as a trend. in ten years from now, we'll reminisce and smile: wtf were we thinking back then?

i never thought it was a trend... i've had them since i was like 5!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's up watmm!

check me out... i got the scarf rockin'... the hat tilted to the side... large framed glasses (with lenses since i can't see), salt and pepper beard... printed tee... boot cut jeans... bathroom mirror myspace pose... and i'm pushin' 40! what? watmm is against this! what's up!

post-29-12466295815241_thumb.jpg

didn't you get the (m)emo? the smile ruins everything.

lol! i was gonna pout my lips! but i've been in a smiling mood as of late!

oh... i failed to mention that under the scarf is a v-neck tee, which is categorized as "douchebag v-neck" according to ian c's diagram :)

also... you guys can't see the flip flops i got rockin' as well... with pedicured toes!

i was gonna take a pic also with the scarf wrapped around my head and shoulders... but that's waaaaaaaaaay too much for watmm to handle!

:)

imgp0588l.jpg

me and a friend decided to go to parliament before he went back to Hong Kong, we also had Yum Char

Guest analogue wings

i used to have a pet Brazillian whistling tree frog named after Alessandro Alessandroni

i never could get it to whistle any themes to 70s european softcore tho :(

Archived