IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's very dangerous to wave to people you don't know because what if they don't have hands? they'll think you're cocky

Holy shit I'm glad you told me that because who knows how ugly that situation could have gotten.

Is it ok to wave dismembered arms at hitchhikers though?

Is it ok to wave at people with dismembered hitchhikers arms?

I certainly must be ok to wave dismembered arms at people with dismembered hitchhikers arms.

Furthermore it must be ok to wave dismembered hitchhikers arms at hitchhikers carrying dismembered hitchhikers arms. :cisfor:

And snow is good for you, Make a snow angel!

it's very dangerous to wave to people you don't know because what if they don't have hands? they'll think you're cocky

Holy shit I'm glad you told me that because who knows how ugly that situation could have gotten.

My sister once said, 'No arms, no cookies' to a girl with no arms.

True story.

True story.

That's RUTHLESS! He sounds like the kinda guy who can get shit done

True story.

Forgot to mention that it was by accident...

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

True story.

Forgot to mention that it was by accident...

lolololzoroflcopterz

Archived