IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest Enter a new display name

douchebaggy need a haircut 5 am posing while holding the camera need a shower look :cat::cat::cat:

dataea.jpg

Why are mustaches so popular in Sweden?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably has something to do with this:

mustaschen1-445x267.jpg

which is some kind of nationwide campaign against prostate cancer, in which they encourage you to grow a mustache to show your support for prostate cancer victims or whatever, i dunno, im just too lazy to get rid of it atm. :snares:

Guest Enter a new display name

In fact, data, I am currently growing my first real mustache. Even if my friends are not really looking forward to the result because they find mustaches ugly, I mainly do this for fun (also for the general backwardness of the act, of course). I will provide pics in January if anybody is interested.

actually i hadn't done my hair when the picture was taken, i usually sport something like this:

mad-men-jon-hamm-photo.jpg

although i look nowhere near as slick. :unsure:

what you have there is known around here as a birkenhead 'tache, sported by the army of pubescent scallies who are only midway through being able to grow facial hair that roam the streets of birkenhead like slightly intelligent zombies with knifes.

some kind of nationwide campaign against prostate cancer, in which they encourage you to grow a mustache to show your support for prostate cancer victims or whatever, i dunno, im just too lazy to get rid of it atm. :snares:

they were doing this where i live aswell, but just in november. it was kind of weird. lots of university douchebags walking around with shitty moustaches.

some kind of nationwide campaign against prostate cancer, in which they encourage you to grow a mustache to show your support for prostate cancer victims or whatever, i dunno, im just too lazy to get rid of it atm. :snares:

they were doing this where i live aswell, but just in november. it was kind of weird. lots of university douchebags walking around with shitty moustaches.

i thought it was cool, people sporting handlebars etcetera. called movember, whoever thought of that thing is on a free ride via his charity for a long time.

the reason why i liked it though was cause it was kinda like being transported back 30 years, without having to leave the present ...

i have a beard so didn't contribute to the cause. ...

next they need a long hair month that people are too lazy to come back from ... then a disco month ... yes a disco month .. !!

Holy shit, essiness -- just when I was about to drop a beard bomb on this thread, you pre-emptive strike!

*prostrates self*

I'll post my progress anyway, when I get pics uploaded ...

Archived