IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

i haven't had kfc in so long. last time was in a motorway service station and it was bang on.

also, when did burger king in service stations get so fucking expensive?

i haven't had kfc in so long. last time was in a motorway service station and it was bang on.

newsflash - Burger King is always expensive

Guest tht tne

i've never preferred kfc because i don't think bones and food should mix

they do a EUR2 double cheeseburger in competition with maccy d's eurosaver menu that's pretty decent

i usually eat two though. the bastards

Guest margaret thatcher

yeah, but not that expensive. it's almost cheaper to get a nice steak from sainsburys.

they do a EUR2 double cheeseburger in competition with maccy d's eurosaver menu that's pretty decent

i usually eat two though. the bastards

i'm sure the last time i got a cheeseburger from burger king it was getting on for £3...i'm pretty sure it was anyways

yeah, but not that expensive. it's almost cheaper to get a nice steak from sainsburys.

yeah :-/

Guest Spittal

That sort of burger doesn't exist in Canada...

Is that a good thing?

Edit: Oh man, I just just had the best Yegg DP run. She fell for like 4 minutes without me doing anything... YEsssssssss

i had a bottle of this seagrams stuff for free with my hotel room in vegas.

it was seagrams or that shitty cheap vodka you get at duty free.

anyway, this seagrams was rough as old boots but me and my mate polished it off in 3 days, amongst all the free g&ts and jamesons at the tables. best extended weekend ever.

11531_753399106988_199707405_45503327_4912581_n.jpg

me on left, arseholed. we're drinking a morning cocktail we invented. basically tuaca, galliano, grand marnier, lemon, milk, cream, orange bitters, sugar water, plenty of ice.

I think they only make shitty whiskey and shitty gin. They're the go to brand for living on the cheap. Three of us finished that handle [1.75L] that day, plus 36 beers. Blagh.

Guest uptowndevil

I think they only make shitty whiskey and shitty gin. They're the go to brand for living on the cheap. Three of us finished that handle [1.75L] that day, plus 36 beers. Blagh.

sounds like you were all blacked out for about 10 hours or so

sounds like you were all blacked out for about 10 hours or so

Surprisingly not. However, it did end in the sloppiest, most drunken sex I can remember.

Archived