IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Synthacat 9
Seriously, post some pictures.

I didnm't insult him, I gave him some friendly advice.

his teeth are nice, but a bit yellow.

his bone structure is lovely. he is a good boy.

haha thank you, I forget to brush my teeth quite often. I always fall asleep before instead and forget to brush my teeth in the morning.

onetwo.jpg

I generally look like a regular human being but I enjoy posting pictures that make me look right mental

well_idm.jpg

aciiieeeddd

Anyway, for a change, instead of my gurning mug take a look at this way-oversized t-shirt that I found in a charity shop. I think it's really sweet and cute, it's got fishies and a boat and the sun and a cloud and crabs and shells and seaweed and it's really cute!

dscf0731ym8.jpg

Oh and I am actually wearing it in this pic if you can't tell. It's so big I can swim in it - just like the real seaside!!

Drunk at lunchtime is impressive. I quit my job a day earlier than I said I would, I wish I had some booze for celebratory lunchtime drinking. But I'm going out to get hyperpissed tonight which should make up for it.

It's Dan C's last weekend in Deeping before he moves to London on Monday... and I'm heading down a week tomorrow. Hyperpissed Weekend!

It's now been five weeks since I've smoked any cannabis, from smoking every day! It's guaranteed to start again when I move back to London cause the girls I live with are "mad for it"!

You could try ripping off some booze from the supermarket

Guest Georges Bataille

n1041662242_144150_4977.jpg

this cunt is gonna get so hammered tonight.

last time i got drunk, the cops had to bring me home. lol

they didn't even fine me.

n1041662242_144150_4977.jpg

this cunt is gonna get so hammered tonight.

last time i got drunk, the cops had to bring me home. lol

they didn't even fine me.

wut r u dresed up 4?

Archived