IGNORED

dear gaarg

Fred McGriff

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaarg, I drew you this pastoral silhouette of a man masturbating into a lake before a lo-fi sunset:

I like it. Its romantic in a sexually transcendental way.

The lake and the sky are supposed to be united as one. The horizon is represented by the central red bar which symbolically is at chest level. This unity, this oneness, represents the man's solitude. Hence his need to deposit his seed into the lake. A reflection in this context is superfluous; emphasis is placed more on the void into which he is ejaculating.

The lake and the sky are supposed to be united as one. The horizon is represented by the central red bar which symbolically is at chest level. This unity, this oneness, represents the man's solitude. Hence his need to deposit his seed into the lake. A reflection in this context is superfluous; emphasis is placed more on the void into which he is ejaculating.

this could totally be taken out of context if we were to black mail you fred. you love your wife? :angry:

i totally got that from it.

Guest Franklin
l_b5b85e2f7cb0dba286bf4f9ce22dd4e9.jpg

lols

lols

zalord-1.gif

megalol wtf??!

who the fuck did that shit?? mcgriff? encey?

that was my entry in the analord photoshop contest, a truly epic contest that luke hazard won, too bad youweren't around for that as i'm sure you could've pwned pretty hard

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

test_anim.gif

This was fucking animated but gimp ate the other fucking frame.

Gaarg is the best thing to happen to WATMM sense Batcock!!!! You seem to bring all of WATMM together, we can all put down our differences and bask in your warm light like moths to a street lamp.

thomas_kinkade.jpg

Archived