IGNORED

PLANET MU + TIPPEX!

Bambi

We are happy to announce our next event!

(click flyer for ticketweb link...)

front.jpgback-1.jpg

On the 27th of September at Corsica studios, Elephant and Castle, London, we will be hosting our latest night in conjunction with new sister label "Tippex Records". Some of you are probably wondering what has happened to Ruby, well she has now gone on to establish her own label and is working in partnership with Planet Mu to bring you some exciting new sounds. To hear some of them, you can download an exclusive mp3 mixed by Ruby of forthcoming selected Tippex tracks from the artists Kid Spatula, RL/VL, Dexion, Carl Brown, Automatic Tasty and Remano Eszildn. Click the Tippex logo & bookmark this link to the new site which features the Tippex mix and the tracklisting.

http://tippexrecords.com

TippexLogo.jpg

Playing on the night, from the Planet Mu stable will be; Mary Anne Hobbs, Jamie Vex'd, Boxcutter, Distance, µ-Ziq, Milanese, Ceephax, Shitmat, The Gasman, Global Goon, Sunken Foal, Equinox and Eero Johannes. Representing Tippex will be Carl Brown, RL/VL and Remano Eszildn, having the pleasure of listening to some of their tracks already I can only say I am looking forward to hearing more.

As well as audio delights from Corsica's Funktion 1 soundsystem we will also be having our Planet Mu merchandise stall with T-shirts, Vinyl and latest cds as well back catalogue classics.

Tickets available here:

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb...mp;event=281168

• 1 month later...

Those who believe synthmeme is global goon, she is playing in london on the same night as this planet mu night at I love acid

look:

I LOVE ACID

Mike Dred - aka Kosmik Kommando / Universal Indicator

Syntheme

AGT Rave Cru

John Power

Kelp

£6 before 12am / £8 after

8pm-4am

Ginglik

Shepherds Bush Green, London, W12 8PH

Guest oxynucid
I'll be there! :confused:

i can only be there from opening until about 12ish

but i am most likely gona go to a pub round the corner, its a shame my uni across the road isnt open otherwise i wud say we could go there....

i know of a half decent one behind the uni called....fuck i dunno whats its called actually, we call it the thai bar

lynn thong or something like that, anyway, PM if you wana meet up

hmm, i really enjoyed mike ps set (and came up on bokis drugs during it), although the second half/end got a bit tiresome with the mashup. didnt rate ceephaxs set at all, and the novelty of shitmats set was lost on me. vexd, rlvl, milanese and in particular the gasman however were very good.

fun night!

Archived