IGNORED

Last Step - 1961

Guest Needlenose

I think the samples are fantastic. I've listened to them more often than any of his stuff since Hospitality. I'm super excited for this release. Cakey and HaHa W-affles are killer.

edit: why does w-a-f-f-l-e-s get changed to pancakes?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the samples are fantastic. I've listened to them more often than any of his stuff since Hospitality. I'm super excited for this release. Cakey and HaHa W-affles are killer.

edit: why does w-a-f-f-l-e-s get changed to pancakes?

Assumably to avoid people talking about the torrent site

• 1 month later...
Guest AphexTom9
why can't this dipshit just do 4/4 and even four to the floor gawdamit.

to keep disphshits like you from buying it. :angry:

The drums have absolutely no flow what-so-ever they break really unnaturally, why can't this dipshit just do 4/4 and even four to the floor gawdamit.

i agree - fuck last step and his stupid time signatures.

Guest Asterix

I quite like some of the tracks, but I find with music like this (that contains so many ideas) I end up switching off my music player and open up ableton to make some music. I guess that makes it very inspirational! I feel the same way when I listen to analord/tuss tracks.

The drums have absolutely no flow what-so-ever they break really unnaturally, why can't this dipshit just do 4/4 and even four to the floor gawdamit.

I'd agree I found the first Last Step album was a little grating with the drums, I will wait til I hear this one before passing judgement. Some of the V Snares albums had infinitely more flowing and interesting drums, some not.

If you want to listen to 4/4 or four to the floor I bet there is probably at least one person out there that writes exclusively in that time signature :tongue: lol

Perosnally I would prefer if he switched sigs/tempos more often in the one song yet kept the flow (think prog) but so far he hasn't really gone there.

the first record is some of the best shit on µ, for sure!

can't wait to hear this one.....

Snares made the first release around the time Analord was being created, he and the twin know each other so i don't think he would be blatantly trying to rip his friend off with this sound.....

probably more of a friendly competition....

same idea, different sounds, all bad ass!

Guest joshier

i listened to some of the tracks on his myspace. don't know how many of them are from 1961 album but i didn't like many of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived