IGNORED

Weakest and/or most annoying BoC moment

lumpenprol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are probably gonna go nuts when I say this, but "Dayvan Cowboy" makes me wanna hurl sometimes.....it's like something from an o2 ad. You expect silly words to pop up at 2:06 like "Breath. Believe. Realise"

BLEEURRGGHH!!!!

People are probably gonna go nuts when I say this, but "Dayvan Cowboy" makes me wanna hurl sometimes.....it's like something from an o2 ad. You expect silly words to pop up at 2:06 like "Breath. Believe. Realise"

BLEEURRGGHH!!!!

if you had a BoC license, i would revoke it

Guest UCELess Git

Into The Rainbow Vain definitely is one of their weakest moments, just some wandering trademark sounds that don't seem to go anywhere for me, after Wildlife Analysis and Ready Lets go, this disappointed me as an intro

Guest BunnyRabbit
i really don't like 'rue the whirl'... i really hate it apart from about 10 seconds at the very end

I was having that exact same thought this morning. It comes right after Roygbiv and it's just a bit of a let-down after that perfection. I'd rather have Roygbiv twice :-).

Guest BunnyRabbit

i really don't like 'rue the whirl'... i really hate it apart from about 10 seconds at the very end

I was having that exact same thought this morning. It comes right after Roygbiv and it's just a bit of a let-down after that perfection. I'd rather have Roygbiv twice :-).

thing is though......

i don't really like roygbiv either

:fear:

:huh: Well....0okay.

Guest felttipen

i would have to say the bit right before my king of carnival mp3 where you catch the end of the prev track, the colour of fire, which is a really loud high pitch bastard noise that always makes me jump.

• 2 months later...
Guest killyou and shit

actually it'd probably be aquarius or roygbiv for me; likely aquarius. it was the first boards of canada songs i'd heard, and after hearing so much more of their stuff, looking back at the song, it's comparatively dull, and too full of standard trademark bocisms for me.

and i'm sure parts of tch, too, but i haven't listened to that one as much.

Guest user

Was that what you thought the first couple of times you heard aquarius?

''Ugh this is so over the top boc''

:P

I can't really think of a boc moment that annoys me, TCH I haven't really gotten into yet but I've only listened to it a couple of times and the some time ago I was looking at the artwork and listening and it all seemed to fall in place and it was very enjoyable.

Oh and don't care too much for rhue the whirl.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

One of the weakest moment is unevitably Dayvan Cowboy (Odd Nosdam Remix). :sad:

I hate that bit 11 minutes into visual drone 12 when there's a really cheesy 303 line that ruins the amazing ambienty/guitarry texture that's been building up over the last 10 minutes.

I hate that bit 11 minutes into visual drone 12 when there's a really cheesy 303 line that ruins the amazing ambienty/guitarry texture that's been building up over the last 10 minutes.

right.

the fanboys.

lol. wurd.

Guest felttipen
Was that what you thought the first couple of times you heard aquarius?

''Ugh this is so over the top boc''

:P

I can't really think of a boc moment that annoys me, TCH I haven't really gotten into yet but I've only listened to it a couple of times and the some time ago I was looking at the artwork and listening and it all seemed to fall in place and it was very enjoyable.

Oh and don't care too much for rhue the whirl.

1.Aquarius is wicked.

2.rue the whirl has a really good bit in it towards the end

3. your picture creeps me out

Guest cosmonaut

me too, and that breakdown right afterwards? ruins it

The breakdown sort of works in that it makes a good segue between that track and 'stowed under' but you're right, it does ruin the flow of it somewhat.

Archived