IGNORED

Weakest and/or most annoying BoC moment

lumpenprol

Guest Nosna
Weakest moment in BoC history... ZEOTROPE!

I can't stand that song.

I was going to say that...its not that I hate the song...I just usually turn it off after about 50 seconds...When I first heard it i thought it was dreamy and cool...now its just kind of annoying...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
also the 'i love you' in the middle of an eagle in your mind, just sort of a weird thing.

this was one of the things that made me go WTF when i heard it for the first time and make me a fan of BOC. it gives this weird sinister vibe to the track.

most annoying thing is the main synth in alpha and omega.

• 1 year later...
I have only listened to TCH but i will say this:

Listening to BoC is like talking to a person who agrees with everything you say.

Listening to BoC is like having desert with every meal you eat, only instead of a desert it's a crusty old biscuit.

Listening to BoC is like having sex with the fat ugly chick because she is a beautiful person.

Listening to BoC is like "i know what you're going through."

Listening to BoC is like crying when you get your first paycheck.

Listening to BoC is like spotting a twelve year old dressed like a prostitute and shamefully sporting an erection.

Listening to BoC is like having amnesia and almost remembering something.

Listening to BoC is like clinging to your favorite cassette tape because it's your absolute favorite, and listening to it even though it sounds like your speakers have been blown.

Weakest moment in BoC history... ZEOTROPE!

I can't stand that song.

:ermm:??

sad beautiful melancholy peaceful, wonderful song!

weakest? probably some parts of TCHeadphase or early stuff that they didn't spend too much time working with - not that anything really SUCKS, as even rue the whirl or basefree has it's good sides.

I don't like Zoetrope, it doesn't offer anything to justify the simplicity for me... unlike Basefree and Rue the Whirl, those are great.

Another weak moment is probably Hey Saturday Sun, but then I have an aversion to anything by them involving guitars... Chromakey Dreamcoat being the track I can still put up with the most.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
Energy Warning, I guess it means well

Probably their most half assed interlude song ever, why'd they even bother, they actually seemed to trivialize the topic

The trick to this one is, the little girl explains a bleak energy future that may arrive when she is an adult. Since it was recorded, that time has come. She must be 30 or something now, with her own kids. Were not listening then, and aren't listening now.

Plus the synth weebles that they added sound like a helicopter landing on an oil platform. Far from tactless.

Guest AprilEthereal

Iced Cooly

Lots of their Old Tunes Stuff. While there are lots of gems in the old material, a lot is crap.

Some Twoism and Boc Maxima songs. They're not exactly bad, but I don't think they're as good as their more recent stuff.

Nlogax till it starts getting messed up, it just reminds me of some crappy 80's dance club song.

Energy Warning, all the other songs add to the atmosphere while I think this was just rushed and pointless.

Oscar See Through Red Eye

Skyliner

Seeya Later

Probably their most half assed interlude song ever, why'd they even bother, they actually seemed to trivialize the topic

The trick to this one is, the little girl explains a bleak energy future that may arrive when she is an adult. Since it was recorded, that time has come. She must be 30 or something now, with her own kids. Were not listening then, and aren't listening now.

Plus the synth weebles that they added sound like a helicopter landing on an oil platform. Far from tactless.

Fantastic, i had never derived that from the track but now it definately has much more impact

Guest snowpepsi

Or... she could be dead

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

Or... she could be dead

michael0donohue.jpg

Just listening to The Campfire Headphase for the first time in quite awhile and yeah, I'd still say this whole thing is pretty damn weak. It's like watered-down "easy listening" bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to think of Campfire Headphase of some sort of bastard child and so I won't. It's a pretty solid record. Maybe I am biased because I was in high spirits upon first listening to the record and it reminds me of good times.

I think the worst BoC moment would probably have to be the Why? remix. Not really because of BoC, the ending is great, but I do not care for the rapping particularly in that song, and I kind of like Why? I just don't think the rapping adds to the flow of the music.

Archived