IGNORED

Hi Score EP!

Friendly Foil

Guest elliotjking

try discogs marketplace

s'where I just got it

and theres usually one on ebay every couple of months

Then why not a fourth time? :happy:

Perhaps they'll let it become impossible to find, then re-release it as part of boxset extravaganza including all their early material. This will be free to anyone who asks for it politely.

Joking aside, its by far the worst thing they've ever put on plastic and, if i were you, i'd save yourself a tenner.

Joking aside, its by far the worst thing they've ever put on plastic and, if i were you, i'd save yourself a tenner.

Whatever dude, Hi Scores is awesome.

I like all of the tracks.

But...but!! Everyting you do is a balloon!!

Then fire off Hi Scores and download BoC Maxima. At least the rest of that album is worth listening to. I'd imagine the group themselves agree as it's more in keeping with their later material.

its by far the worst thing they've ever put on plastic

I have to add my disagreement.

i disagree also, the worst in comparison to what? i dont think they have had a bad release yet, and each of their recordings stand up just fine on their own. each one has a seperate feel to it. and by plastic are you also referring to vinyl as well? tapes? tapes are made from plastic...

i disagree also, the worst in comparison to what? i dont think they have had a bad release yet, and each of their recordings stand up just fine on their own. each one has a seperate feel to it. and by plastic are you also referring to vinyl as well? tapes? tapes are made from plastic...

It was only a personal opinion. I prefer more atmospheric/downbeat BoC to techno BoC which i feel Hi Scores is. Don't get me wrong, it's still preferable than 99% of the other artists that produce electronica.

As for the plastic quote, I was just trying to encompass all forms of the recording medium, vinyl, c.d and yes, tapes.

Guest Ultravisitor

i think the ep flows well. i get tingles when it gets to everything you do is a balloon.

plus, the only boc maxima copy i can get is mp3. i prefer to listen to cd or record for the extra quality. and seeing as everything you do is a balloon is my favourite boc track, this ep.......well, yeah......i love it.

It was only a personal opinion. I prefer more atmospheric/downbeat BoC to techno BoC which i feel Hi Scores is. Don't get me wrong, it's still preferable than 99% of the other artists that produce electronica.

As for the plastic quote, I was just trying to encompass all forms of the recording medium, vinyl, c.d and yes, tapes.

You left out "Mushyz" and "Heysanna Hosanna".

• 3 months later...

Archived