IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Lasagne. Salad. Cana de Oveja cheese.

And Miller High Life.

In case you're wondering, Cana de Oveja is a soft sheep's milk rolled log cheese from Spain.

Edited by Great Maker ShaiHulud

Guest abusivegeorge

Just consumed fried bacon, shrooms and buttered bread, followed by some tomotoe and herb pasta. Now eating a Cadburys caramel, just finished red bull and now drinking Lemonade.

Guest Soothsayer

cheese pizza rolls from Doubledave's(2-for-1 deal today) with some Marinara

Seeing as I usually don't eat anything before at least 8pm(no time), I'm quite enjoying these.

same here.

i've run out of coffee and have nothing of interest in the fridge.

Well, I've got plenty of coffee and milk so I'll survive, but my stomach is starting to eat itself.

same here.

Well, I've got plenty of coffee and milk so I'll survive, but my stomach is starting to eat itself.

i decided to do some groceries, went to the only shop still open. the place was in meltdown, the fridges and freezers were all broken (i guess for a while because the smell wasn't great) and they weren't selling anything from within them. so i've ordered Indonesian take-away.

same here.

i decided to do some groceries, went to the only shop still open. the place was in meltdown, the fridges and freezers were all broken (i guess for a while because the smell wasn't great) and they weren't selling anything from within them. so i've ordered Indonesian take-away.

I wish I had a job so I could buy take-away :(