IGNORED

is Monolith AFX?

YEK

After hearing to all the Monolith tracks I think they sound really close to Impakt (or EOD).

Steinvord apparently has read the rules.

what? no, i have nothing to do with this garbage.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest David R James

I like the music on both myspaces, and i like steinvord. Some of it is quite alot better than what gets posted on here. I also like that lowenek taffy myspaz going around as well. Fuck, basically im a myspace hoar.

After hearing to all the Monolith tracks I think they sound really close to Impakt (or EOD).

Steinvord apparently has read the rules.

what? no, i have nothing to do with this garbage.

Ok it's impakt then lol I don't think it's garbage tho.

It's not. Where do I check out Acid38Jam3time?

I've got the link to the extra using http://file2hd.com then paste http://www.myspace.com/monolithsextratunes and check the mp3 button.

Very similar synth patches specially the house'ish pads, overall sound and the acid style is similar, it could be Fah too I forgot about him or a few others, not losing my sleep over this but the person who did probably is since people liked the tracks and now can't get any credit for them and all artists like to get recognition even Gerald Donald!

Guest Kenneth172

Nice ID tags!

"Made with tender lover and care by Monolith, then thieves like u lift it as though it was from my own house! thanks very much. "

Guest David R James
I spoke to monolith ages ago and ask him about this, and its all just a piss take, he new people were downloading his tracks and asking him why he tried to sound like the tuss, so he tagged them like that for a laugh. He also said that although he found it a bit harsh taht people were taking his tracks with out askin, it was nice to think they like it enough to do so.

Ok I was wrong, the good news is that there is another artist here doing music I like :)

Nice one!

I'd not heard "The london olympics party is shit" track, sounds utterly like Analord stuff.

Yes! That's what made me think of noise and impakt because of the (good) fake analords from a few years ago, this sounded very similar.

Guest Kenneth172
It is worth noting that Analord 1 and 2 was released on my birthday.

Cheers for that. I'll make a not in my diary.

Nice one!

I'd not heard "The london olympics party is shit" track, sounds utterly like Analord stuff.

Yes! That's what made me think of noise and impakt because of the (good) fake analords from a few years ago, this sounded very similar.

It sounds so much like Analord though. Everything about it and I've listened to it over and over and over.

Sounds gay, you best know I never use id3 tags.

"Made with tender lover", I thought so too.

• 10 months later...

honestly, though, monolith's tracks are fucking immense. i had problems with the whole thing first because of the "IS IT AFX?" hype surrounding it, but the music is undeniably great.

honestly, though, monolith's tracks are fucking immense. i had problems with the whole thing first because of the "IS IT AFX?" hype surrounding it, but the music is undeniably great.

definitely.

Archived