IGNORED

is Monolith AFX?

YEK

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bramsworth

Myspace SUCKS, but Monolith is actually good. And I'm very picky about this stuff. I'd love to see a zip of all his music or something, his myspace seems to be lacking what I'm assuming is several albums worth of tracks that he's made?

Monolith is not the Tuss or AFX, he used to go by a different moniker but found the Tuss' aesthetic inspiring and started making tracks in similar style. I'm looking forward to hearing what he puts out!

Guest rex sole

Monolith is not the Tuss or AFX, he used to go by a different moniker but found the Tuss' aesthetic inspiring and started making tracks in similar style. I'm looking forward to hearing what he puts out!

Hm! It's just struck me who this could be. I guess time will tell!

Monolith is not the Tuss or AFX, he used to go by a different moniker but found the Tuss' aesthetic inspiring and started making tracks in similar style.

What kind 0f tracks did he make bef0re these 0nes?

thanks

Funny, I've been listening a bit to the SDC album without paying to much attention to track names or remixers, thinking the bass synth on this one reminds quite a bit of Monolith...

So Monolith would be releasing one album on rephlex next year? Pretty much Braindance if you ask me. Like it alot!

Yes, I look forward to this very much :D, with possible new Boards Of Canada and Aphex it could be a very interesting one indeed... :spiteful:

Guest underscore

Is there any possibility of someone sending me these "volume 1" from monolith on replhex? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks

BAN

looool

but seriously

ban

Is there any possibility of someone sending me these "volume 1" from monolith on replhex? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks

BAN

looool

but seriously

ban

Gave him a second chance by posting the legit links to Rephlex... mind he doesn't seem interested :P

Guest ruiagnelo

http://www.rephlex.com/releases/view/142/Monolith/Volume%201/CAT%20210

lol beat me to it!! just bought it - £3 - fuckin bargin!!

Thanks for that link, but i already knew. I will get the tracks anyway. Just a matter of time.

http://www.rephlex.com/releases/view/142/Monolith/Volume%201/CAT%20210

lol beat me to it!! just bought it - £3 - fuckin bargin!!

Thanks for that link, but i already knew. I will get the tracks anyway. Just a matter of time.

ok, now you are definitely banned

Archived